After filling up the AP SET 2021 Application form, candidates need to start preparing for the exam. For the preparation, the first thing you need is the syllabus of the examination. All the candidates are advised to go through the syllabus carefully.
Below listed are the paper wise syllabus. Read this post now to download the APSET 2021 Subject Wise Syllabus Pdf.
APSET Exam Syllabus
APSET Exam Syllabus for subjects and General Knowledge has been released. The papers are divided into two parts. Paper-1 is general studies and teaching aptitude and Paper-2 is subject-specific. Below find the details of the syllabus for the APSET Exam.
Paper 1 :
Unit-I Teaching Aptitude
- Learner’s characteristics
- Factors affecting teaching related to
- Methods of teaching in Institutions of higher learning
- Teaching Support System
- Evaluation Systems
Unit-II Research Aptitude
- Methods of Research
- Steps of Research.
- Thesis and Article writing
- Application of ICT in research
- Research ethics
- A passage of text is given. Questions are asked from the passage to be
- Effective communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- Mass-Media and Society
Unit-V Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Types of reasoning
- Number series, Letter series, Codes, and Relationships
- Mathematical Aptitude (Fraction, Time & Distance, Ratio, Proportion and
Percentage, Profit and Loss, Interest and Discounting, Averages, etc.)
Unit-VI Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Venn diagram
- Indian Logic
- Structure and kinds of Anumana (inference), Vyapti (invariable relation),
Hetvabhasas (fallacies of inference).
Unit-VII Data Interpretation
- Sources, acquisition, and classification of Data.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data.
- Graphical representation
- Data Interpretation.
- Data and Governance
Unit-VIII Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT: General abbreviations and terminology.
- Basics of the Internet, Intranet, E-mail, Audio, and Video-conferencing.
- Digital initiatives in higher education.
- ICT and Governance
Unit-IX People, Development and Environment
- Development and environment
- Human and environment interaction
- Environmental issues
- Impacts of pollutants on human health
- Natural and energy resources
- Natural hazards and disasters
- Environmental Protection Act (1986), National Action Plan on Climate
Click on the link below to read the detailed syllabus For APSET Paper 2 Subjects.
Computer Science and Application
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science
Journalism and Mass Communications
Library and Information Science
Click on the given links above in the table to download the APSET subject wise detailed syllabus for paper 2.
We hope that the students who are applying for APSET 2021 will get to know about the detailed syllabus for the different subjects asked in the exam.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Sahi Prep hai to Life set hai!