Ethnic Composition of Belgium
Belgium is a small European Country that has a community that speaks Dutch, German, and French.
- 59% of the total population lives in the Flemish Region and speaks Dutch.
- 40% of the population lives in Wallonia and speaks French
- The rest 1% population speaks German,
- Around 80% of the population in Brussels spark French.
- At Belgium’s capital, the remaining 20 percent speak Dutch.
- What was the Focus of the Economic Policies Pursued by the Colonial Government in India? What were the Impacts of These Policies?
- What was the Main Reason for the Partition of Bengal?
- What was the Main Reason for the Tripartite Struggle?
- What were the Major Consequences of the Disintegration of the Soviet Union for Countries like India?