Full Form of PHC and CHC
PHC and CHC are different healthcare facilities in India at rural and urban levels that provide fundamental medical facilities in different regions of the country at affordable rates. In developing nations like India or Afghanistan, the Primary Healthcare Center (PHC) is the most basic functional and structural unit of public health services. The aim of PHCs was to offer inexpensive, and accessible primary healthcare services, as proposed by the Alma Ata Declaration of the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1978.
- In addition, the Mount Carmel Clinic in Ontario, Canada, established the first-ever CHC in 1926.
- Typically, they are modest medical clinics with infrastructure and facilities for simple operations.
- Community health centres, or CHCs, are typically nonprofit organisations that provide healthcare services based on client needs.
- The majority of CHCs are made up of a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals who use electronic health records.
What is the Full Form of PHC and CHC?
Primary Health Centre is the full form of PHC which are state-owned healthcare facilities at either urban or rural levels. The CHC full form is Community Health Centres which are private or non-profit organisations offering medical facilities based on the impact of the consumers.
- How is Health a Source of Human Capital Formation?
- What is the Role of Health in Human Capital Formation?
- Exposure to Sunlight helps a Person Improve his Health Because
- Development of a Country can Generally be Determined by? (a) Its per capita income (b) its average literacy level (c) health status of its people (d) all the above
- What is the Full Form of MICR?