Download WBPSC WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus PDF
As Civil Engineering is a technical subject, you should invest energy in understanding and clarifying the concepts. Here we have shared the WBPSC WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus of the WBCS Exam in PDF format, and you can download it by clicking the following link.
☛ WBPSC Civil Engineering Syllabus PDF
WBPSC WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus 2022
WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus includes topics like Structural Analysis, steel structures, Construction, Surveying, etc. Choosing this subject as optional will give you a chance to score better in WBCS Mains optional papers. Below we have explained the WBPSC WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus in detail. Along with this, you should check the WBCS Syllabus 2022.
|WBPSC WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus|
|Paper 1||Strength of Materials|
|Design of Steel Structures|
|Design of Concrete Structures|
|Paper 2||Construction: Materials, Planning & Management|
|Water Resources Engineering|
WBPSC WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus in Bengali
WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus এ কাঠামোগত বিশ্লেষণ, ইস্পাত কাঠামো, নির্মাণ, জরিপ ইত্যাদির মতো বিষয়গুলি অন্তর্ভুক্ত রয়েছে। এই বিষয়টিকে ঐচ্ছিক হিসাবে বেছে নেওয়া আপনাকে WBCS Mains ঐচ্ছিক পেপার গুলিতে আরও ভাল স্কোর করার সুযোগ দেবে। নীচে আমরা WBPSC সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং সিলেবাসটি বিস্তারিতভাবে ব্যাখ্যা করেছি। এর পাশাপাশি, আপনাকে WBCS সিলেবাস 2022 দেখতে হবে।
|WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus|
|Paper 1||উপকরণের শক্তি|
|ইস্পাত কাঠামো নকশা|
|কংক্রিট কাঠামোর নকশা|
|Paper 2||নির্মাণ: উপকরণ, পরিকল্পনা ও ব্যবস্থাপনা|
|পানি সম্পদ প্রকৌশল|
WBPSC WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus: Preparation Strategy
Civil Engineering is not a popular optional subject for WBCS. But as it is a technical and science subject, it is a highly scoring. WBPSC WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus is similar to the Civil Engineering syllabus of the Graduate level. If you have a civil engineering or architecture background, you are advised to take Civil Engineering for WBCS Mains optional subject. Below we have shared the preparation strategy for civil engineering optional papers. Candidates should also check the WBCS Preparation Strategy.
- Go through the previous years of question papers as often as possible to understand the important topics of the WBPSC WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus.
- Multiple revision is required to remember the theories and formulae. Otherwise, it will be challenging to recall everything in the exam hall.
- The most important thing for an optional paper is to practice answer writing. While practicing, try to include diagrams, graphical images, and numerical data wherever required.
- Another crucial thing of Civil Engineering optional is the mathematical problems. It would be best if you practiced a lot of numerical problems from standard books.
Best Books for WBPSC WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus:
The most vital thing for the Civil Engineering paper is choosing the perfect booklist to complete the WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus effectively. First, pick up easy books to clear your basics, and then go for advanced-level books. Try to make short notes of important formulas and theories, which will help you at the time of your revision before the exam days. Below we have shared all the recommended books for Civil Engineering optional. Along with this, you must follow WBCS Book List.
|Best Books for WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus|
|Engineering Mechanics||D P Sharma|
|Structural Analysis||C K Wang|
|Strength of Material||R. K. Bansal|
|Limit State Design||Ram Chandra|
|A textbook of Railway Engineering||Saxena and Arora|
Strategy to Score Good Marks With WBPSC Civil Engineering Syllabus
If you have a Btech or BE in Civil Engineering, you have already studied this subject in your four years degree curriculum. Your first task will be to recall all the topics mentioned in the WBPSC WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus by heart. Then make a proper study plan and maintain it with utmost care to get the desired result. Below we have given some additional tips from the toppers to score good marks on these papers.
- As the WBCS Civil Engineering Syllabus is very extensive, you should start your preparation before the Prelims exam.
- Try incorporating diagrams and infographics in your answers as it draws the examiner's attention.
- As it is a science-based subject, don't examine's memorize anything. Try to clarify every concept. Don't enrich your answer using mathematical formulas and numerical data.
- Most aspirants admit that finishing the paper on time during WBCS Main Exam is difficult because papers are lengthy. Lots of practice with WBCS question papers will help eliminate such problems.
Commentswrite a comment