RPSC SI Expected Cut-Off 2021!! The RPSC SI 2021 written exam has been successfully conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The exam is held over 3 days from 13 September 2021 to 15 September 2021. After the exam, the candidates want to know how they have performed on the basis of difficulty level and expected cut-off of the RPSC SI 2021 Exam. In this article, we will see the various factors that affect the expected cut-off of the RPSC SI Exam as well as the expected cut-off as prepared by RPSC Exam Experts at Byju's Exam Prep.
14 September Answer Key
RPSC SI 2021 Expected Cut Off Marks
The following factors are mainly responsible while determining the Cut-Off and Merit list of students for the RPSC SI 2021 Exam:
- The total number of Vacancies
- Total number of appeared candidates
- The difficulty level of the Question General Hindi Paper-1
- The difficulty level of the Question General Studies & General Science Paper-2
- Minimum Qualifying Marks
These factors for the RPSC SI 2021 Exam are as follows:
- There are a total of 859 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment drive
- The level of question paper in both General Hindi and General Studies & General Science was Easy to Moderate.
- Candidates are required to obtain 36% in each paper and 40% aggregate to qualify for the exam. Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will be given a 5 marks bonus on each paper and in aggregate marks.
After analyzing the above data, the Expected Cut-Off for the RPSC SI 2021 Prelims exam is given below:
Previous Year’s Rajasthan Police SI Cutoff (Written Paper)
Previous Year Cut-Offs also provide an insight on the trends in RPSC SI Exam. Let us see the previous year cut-off of written paper.
Also, check the important links given below: