This exam is open to law graduates who desire to work as civil judges. Rajasthan Judicial Service is run by the Rajasthan High Court. Rajasthan Judicial Services exam is conducted to select candidates for the vacancies of Civil Judge. RJS application Form 2021 is started for 120 vacancies. The RJS exam is divided into three parts: the preliminary exam, the main exam, and the interview round. This examination is given in both English and Hindi. The candidates will be chosen in the end based on their performance in the mains and the interview. Rajasthan High court has released the notification earlier and now the application process has begun.
This year on 22 July Honourable High Court of Rajasthan issued a notification having 120 vacancies for Civil Judge in Rajasthan. Let us discuss all of the key details about the exam, including the vacancies, eligibility requirements, application form, the application process, and important dates given in the 2021 Notification.
RJS 2021 Exam Date & Important Events
Important dates for Rajasthan Judicial Services 2021 Exam are given below.
|Beginning of RJS Online Application||30 July 2021|
|Last Date of RJS Online Application||31 August 2021|
|Last Date of Payment of Fee||1 September 2021|
|Admit Card Release||To be Announced|
|RJS Prelims Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Prelims Result Date||To be Announced|
How to Apply Online Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam
- All eligible applicants must apply online for the Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam by filling out the RJS application form on the official website by Clicking Here.
- Click on the recruitment tab
- Click on Civil Judge Cadre 2021 and Apply Online
- Fill the application form
- Provide all the information while filling the application form.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Upload the latest photo and digital signature (jpg format) in the application form.
- Pay the application fee
- Download the application form for future refrence.
Who Can Apply for Rajasthan Judicial Service 2021?
The following are the eligibility requirements for applicants taking the Rajasthan Judicial Service Examination:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The age for candidates must be between 21 years and 40 years
- There are a 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor of Laws (Professional) degree.
Application Fees for RJS 2021
Required Documents for Rajasthan Judicial Services 2021 Application
All candidates applying for RJS must have the following documents, along with attested copies of each document:
- Birth Certificate: birth certificate or a certificate of secondary school with the date of birth.
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL Caste Certificate of Rajasthan
- Death Certificate of Husband in case of Widow
- Proof of Divorce in case of Divorcee
- Physical Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Certificate of Employment and NOC (for employees of Rajasthan State Government/ Panchayat Samiti / Zila Parishad/ PSUs/Corporations).
- Secondary School Marksheet and Certificate
- Sr. Sec. School Marksheet and Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Bachelor of Law Degree and Marksheets
- Character Certificates: (1 Character Certificate issued by the Principal University or College in which you were last educated, and 2 Character Certificates, from responsible persons not related to you, issued not more than six months before the last date of submission of the online application).
- One photo lD proof (Aadhar Card/Voter card/Driving Licence/Passport).
- Recent colored photos (Passport Size).
What Next After the RJS Application Form Process?
After the application process, if your application is without any issue your application will be considered provisionally by the honorable High Court.
If your fee has an issue or it was not submitted then you will be warned in Fictitious fee notification, you should check your roll no. when such notification comes. The date and venue of the exam will be announced by the honorable high court. After which admit card will be released one month before the exam. The result for the prelims exam will be released within a month.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Prelims Syllabus 2021
It consists of two papers, Law Paper 1 and Law Paper 2, and the weightage for both these papers is 70%. The remaining 30% of the paper is allotted for testing proficiency in the English and Hindi language.
- The preliminary exam paper consists of 100 questions, and each question’s value is one mark.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Pattern 2021
The Rajasthan High Court has released the RJS Exam Pattern with the notification. The Rajasthan Judiciary Exam has three rounds viz., Preliminary exam, the Main exam, and the Interview round. The prelims exam is only qualifying in nature. The candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the mains exam and the interview. This examination can be given in both English and Hindi. for more details: Click Here