Check the important points of Rajasthan Patwari's preparation. Candidates must keep these points in mind all the time.
- Refer to the syllabus prescribed in the Rajasthan Patwari notification multiple times.
- Assess and analyze previous year's papers to determine the key areas where the commission focuses and wants the aspirants to be thorough. The previous year's papers help assess the weightage.
- The timetable for efficient preparation should have clear boundaries concerning the weightage reflected in the Rajasthan Patwari exam in each subject.
- The analysis of previous papers reflects that Maths and Reasoning have the highest weightage of 45/150 Qs allotted by the commission.
- Likewise, the second-highest weightage is given to subjects like – Science, Indian GK, and Current Affairs.
- All these subjects collectively amount to the second-highest number of questions in the Rajasthan Patwari Exam, i.e., 38 Qs. Each question carries two marks each.
- The schedule should have diversity while covering the topics and the subjects in-depth. Therefore, keep a slot for daily coverage, subjects that can be done alternately and every week. Whatever the prioritization does not forget to incorporate a dedicated revision slot.
- Outline of preparation scheme:
Subjects to be covered every day
- Maths – 1 hour
- Reasoning- 1 hour
- Current Affairs – 1-1.5 hours
- Computer – 30 minutes
Subjects to be covered on an alternate basis
- General Knowledge segment should be studied every day. The only advice is that one can alternate Indian GK with Rajasthan GK. In this manner, one can have diversity, and monotony would not seep in.
- As the Indian GK has more subjects collectively for the factual coverage, one can keep 2 hours of the dedicated regime for the same. Indian GK and Rajasthan GK is having bulky syllabus.
- Likewise, language subjects can be altered, i.e., English with Hindi.
- Note: The alternate study helps to do comparative studies, which helps retain better.
- This is the most crucial aspect of preparation. Without this, one cannot expect to qualify for the exam. It can be done in two phases:
a. Keep one hour before sleeping for the flipping of topics that were done throughout the day, i.e., do not call off for the day without going through critical topics studied during the day. Revision should be done daily. It would be best if you revised it every time one hour before sleep. Chances of retention increase.
b. Attempt sectional every time the topic is covered and simulated mocks every weekend.
These were a few critical tips concerning the timeslot to be dedicated each day based on the weightage of subjects prescribed by the RSMSSB in the Rajasthan Patwari Exam notification.
It is advisable to follow the schedule based on these inputs for at least ten days, in the beginning, keeping an eye on macro-coverage rather than micro-coverage. Once it is done, there will be a sense of achievement, and momentum would be set in, which will help you ace the preparation further. Whether you are working personnel or a full-time dedicated aspirant, considering the aspects would help make a dedicated yet flexible study regime that will help sustain the preparation. Over time, the preparation can be aced.
Check the Rajasthan Patwari Books