Rajasthan Judicial Services Syllabus 2021
RPSC has announced the latest Rajasthan High Court exam vacancy 2021. Candidates who are applying for the latest RJ civil judge posts must go through the RJS exam syllabus 2021.
The examination for the Rajasthan Judiciary Service is a state-level exam, considered very competitive for law students who wish to be a part of the Rajasthan Judiciary as civil judges. To prepare for RJS Exam 2021, one needs to be thorough with the RJS exam syllabus. There is a greater chance of scoring better when you know the syllabus well and the important topics on which to focus.
Latest - RJS Application Form 2021
The Rajasthan high court RJS syllabus is released along with the official notification for the Rajasthan High Court exam. Given below is the Rajasthan High Court Judge Syllabus 2021 to help aspirants prepare and be well versed with the exam pattern.
Download the Rajasthan RJS syllabus 2021 pdf from the direct link mentioned below.
Rajasthan Judiciary Syllabus 2021 for Prelims
Check the Rajasthan High Court District Judge Syllabus for the Preliminary Examination 2021. The preliminary examination for the Rajasthan Judiciary is an objective exam.
- It consists of two papers, Law Paper 1 and Law Paper 2, and the weightage for both these papers is 70%.
- The remaining 30% of the paper is allotted for testing proficiency in the English and Hindi language.
- The preliminary exam paper consists of 100 questions, and each question’s value is one mark.
The main topics to look for in the preliminary exams are The Indian Contract Act, The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, The Limitation Act, The Code of Criminal Procedure, etc.
Rajasthan Judiciary Syllabus 2021 for Mains
Below mentioned is the Rajasthan High Court District Judge Syllabus for Mains Paper. The RJS mains paper for the Rajasthan Judiciary exam is the second phase of the competitive exam and is a written exam.
- To qualify for the mains exam, the candidate should have scored a minimum of 45% in the preliminary Judiciary service exam.
- The main exam consists of three papers, i.e., Law Paper 1, Law Paper 2, and Language: Hindi Proficiency and English Proficiency.
You can find Rajasthan High Court District Judge Syllabus PDF download in the below section.
RJS Mains Syllabus for Paper 1
RJS Mains Law Paper-1: The following is the complete syllabus for the Mains Law Paper-1
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Constitution of India
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Order/Judgment Writing
RJS Mains Syllabus for Paper 2
Mains Law Paper 2: The following is the complete syllabus for the Mains Law Paper 2:
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII)
- Framing of Charge /Judgment Writing
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958
RJS Mains Syllabus for English and Hindi
Language Paper: English and Hindi: The Language paper for the Judiciary exam consists of two sections, Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 involves essay writing in Hindi, and Paper 2 involves essay writing in English. Each paper is for 50 marks and has a time limit of 2 hours.