Let us an overview of the Exam Eligibility of the Rajasthan High Court Examination.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Eligibility 2021
According to the Rajasthan High Court Examination notification, the following were the eligibility criteria of the examination.
1. Age Limit:
- If you belong to the general category, then your age has to be
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
2. Age Relaxation:
- The upper age limit for Rajasthan High Court shall be relaxed by 5 years in case of the member of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes or More Backward Classes or Women Candidate.
- There shall be no age limit in the case of women candidates: Divorcee and Widow.
- the upper age limit for personnel transferred and defence services to the reserve shall be 50 years.
3. Educational Qualification:
- If you want to apply for this Rajasthan High Court examination, then must be a graduate of any university established by law in India or equivalent examination from any University recognized by the Government for the purpose and;
- must have basic knowledge of Computer.
Must be Citizen of:
- India or
- Nepal or
5. Physical Fitness:
- Apart from the above-mentioned criteria, candidates must ensure they have good health for the post. Selected candidates need to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate.
- The candidate needs to submit a Good Character Certificate.
7. Disqualification for Appointment:
- No male or female candidate, who has more than one wife/husband living, shall be eligible for an appointment to the service.
- No candidate shall be eligible for an appointment if he has more than two children on/or after the commencement of these rules.
- No aspirant shall be eligible for appointment to the service if he/she had at the time of his/her marriage accepted any dowry.
- No female candidate, who is married to a person having already a wife living, shall be eligible for an appointment.
- The reservation of Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribe & Other Backward Class, of Rajasthan, shall be admissible in accordance with the provision of relevant Govt. Rules.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series.
Here are the links
More from us