PPSC CCE Prelims Exam Analysis 2020 (13 February)
Subject-wise PPSC Question Paper Analysis 2020
In the PPSC prelims question paper, the maximum weightage is given to Polity, General Science, History, and Current Affairs. The detailed subject wise analysis follows:
|No. of questions||Difficulty Level|
History and A&C
|9||Easy to Moderate|
|23||Moderate to Difficult|
Environment & Ecology
|11||Moderate to Difficult|
Current Affairs (National + International)
|100||Moderate to Difficult|
Topic-wise PPSC CCE Question Paper Analysis 2020
- Who among the following contributed to the formation of All India Trade Union Congress?
- Which of the following statements are correct about the Palas?
- Which of the following statements are correct in relation to the Mughal Rule during Akbar? (Ibadat khana, Mazahar Nama)
- In the Indian Freedom Struggles which of the following carried out revolutionary activities from abroad?
- Which of the following initiatives were taken by Sher Shah Suri to promote trade and commerce?
- Social evolution of Tamil People in Sangam Texts.
- Which of the following artefacts were found at the site of Mohenjo-Daro?
- With reference to medieval history, the terms “Dahasala”, “Batai” and “Nasaq” were related to which of the following?
- Which of the following statement are correct regarding the administration during the Chola rule?
- Which of the following statements are incorrect in relation to the Vijayanagara Kingdom?
- Match the Column question of Dams and their respective location.
- Which of the following statements are correct about Thal Ghat?
- Question about Mediterranean Soil and its conditions.
- Gentle Slopes of Continental shelves of Grand Banks of Newfoundland.
- Sea of Galilee and Tafilalet Oasis in Libya.
- Hausa tribe of Nigeria and Bindibu of Australia.
- Which of the following statement regarding Attorney General of India is Correct?
- Which of the following statement about the 6th Schedule is Correct?
- Matters concerning Trade Union, Industrial and Labour Disputes falls under the purview of Concurrent List?
- Question-related to Governor, state legislature and High Court’s Power.
- As per the Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers Act, 2006, who has the authority to initiate the process of determining the nature and extent of individual or family rights?
- Which of the following is not a provision of Representation of People Act, 1950?
- Which article of the constitution provides that every child must be provided with the adequate facility for instruction in the mother tongue at the primary level?
- National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange
- World Bank allocated votes for member countries on the basis of the share of bank’s capital stock held by the member country
- Priority Sector Lending under Weaker Section Category
- Eight Core Industries in India
- Domestic Systematically Important Bank(D-SIB)
- Payment Bank & Small Finance Bank
- Non-Performing Assets classification
- Cheque Truncation System (CTS) introduced by RBI
- Largest network of shared ATMs in India run by NPCI
- Credit Rating Agencies in India
- Trade Related Discounting System
- Angel tax
- Usual Principal Status, Usual Subsidiary Status
- General Agreement on Trade in Service
- Non-Tax revenue receipt for the Union Government
- Wholesale Price Index
- Commission for Agriculture Costs and Price
- Escrow-based payment mechanism
- Mineral laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020
- Government E-Market Place
- Export Preparedness Index
- World Bank’s Classification of Economies
- Foreign Bank in India
- Styrene Gas
- JIGYASA programme of CSIR
- Three-way catalytic converter
- Terrestrial laser scanning
- Coral reef-toxic
- Benthos Biotic Community
Current Affairs (National + International)
- The World Health Organization has declared Africa wild Polio-free. The disease is now found only in
- DNA Technology (Use and Application) Regulation Bill, 2019
- National GIS-enabled Land Bank System
- Pratheeksha is India’s first Marine Ambulance launched by Kerala Govt.
- Indian Mackerel & Olive Ridley Turtles
- ICMR Published “National Guidelines for Gene Therapy Product Development and Clinical Trials”
- One Sun, One World, One Grid
- National Council for Transgender Person
- Environment Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Decarbonizing Transport in India’s Project was launched by NITI Aayog in collaboration with International Transport Forum
- United Nation Environment Programme & International Energy Agency released a “Cooling Emission and Policy Synthesis Report”
- Virtual Water Trade
- 15th India-European Union Summit
- New Education Policy (NEP), 2020
- Ministry of Earth Science released a report titled “Assessment of Climate Change over the Indian Region
- Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHAs) a community-based functionary under National Health Mission (NRHM)
- Government of India announced linking of Lakshadweep Island with the mainland through Optical Fibre Cable link
- India’s First Gas Exchange, the Indian Gas Exchange was launched as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Indian Energy Exchange
- International Maritime Organization has recently recognised India Regional Navigation Satellite System
- The Bureau of Indian Standards draft “Drinking Water Supply Quality Management System – a requirement for Piped drinking water supply service”
- Winter Diesel
- Snow leopard Conservation
- Indian Ecomark
- Wild Water buffalo
- Corals are an endangered marine species
- Mediterranean Region
- CRZ Regulation
- “Aaj Aakhan Warish Shah Nu” is a poem written by?
- Punjab has the GI Tag for which of the following products: Phulkari, Sirsi Supari, Katarni Rice, Chanderi.
- Match the column of Punjab Personalities with their respective Misls.
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh gave grants to which of the following religious places?
- Punjab Census question.
PPSC CCE exam is conducted in the following 3 phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
The students who qualify for the PPSC CCE preliminary exam will appear for the PPSC CCE Mains Exam.
Also Read -
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series.
Here are the links:
More from us