Kerala PSC Assistant Grade II Notification 2021 അസിസ്റ്റന്റ് ഗ്രേഡ് II - ബിവറേജ് കോർപറേഷൻ
Kerala PSC has released the official notification (Extra Ordinary Gazette Date - 02/08/2021) for selecting candidates for the post of Assistant Grade-II - Graduate Level - അസിസ്റ്റന്റ് ഗ്രേഡ് II - ബിവറേജ് കോർപറേഷൻ. Check out the complete information of Kerala PSC Assitant Grade II Notification.
Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2 2021 Important Dates
Important dates regarding the post of Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2 2021 are given below
August 02, 2021
Application State Date
August 05, 2021
Last date of Online Application
September 08, 2021
Syllabus Publishing Date
To be notified
To be notified
To be notified
Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2 2021 Highlights
Kerala PSC Notification for the Post of Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2 Job details are given below
Name of the organization
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
Name of the Firm
Kerala State Beverages Corporation Limited
Name of the Post
Scale of Pay
Number of vacancies
Who can apply for the Post?
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2
Kerala PSC Eligibility Criteria for each post are different. Details are mentioned below
The eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Grade 2 are given below
Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2 Age
Applicants born between 02 - 01 - 1985 and 01-01-2003 (Both Dates included) are eligible for applying for the post. Usual age relaxation is there for the reservation category according to the Government rules
Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2 Educational Qualification
The applicants, those who are applying for the post of Kerala PSC - PAssistant Grade II - Graduate Level should have the following educational qualification
- As per the Kerala PSC - Police Constable (Telecommunication) the applicants must have BA / BSc/ BCom or its equivalent 3 Year Degree awarded by any recognized University
- Applicants who claim equivalent qualification instead of the qualification mentioned in the notification produce relevant government order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification to ensure the equivalency
Selection Process for Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2
The selection process of Kerala PSC - Assistant Grade II shall be conducted in two stages. The details of each stage are given below
Stage 1 Preliminary examination - The applicants have to write the common graduate-level preliminary examination conducted by Kerala PSC. The examination be conducted in bilingual and will have 100 questions from different subjects
Stage 2 Mains examination - The applicants who cleared the Preliminary exam have to write the mains examination to select for the post. The examination will be conducted in a descriptive method. More details will be published on the official website soon
Note - Appointment for this post is made through direct recruitment
Kerala PSC - Assistant Grade 2 Step by Step Application Procedure
- Applicants have to register as per the ONE TIME REGISTRATION process with the official Website of Kerala PSC www.keralapsc.gov.in. before applying for the post.
- Applicants who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password on the official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
- Then applicants have to click on the 'Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion.
- The applicants have to keep the printout of the application form with them.
More from us