Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has Announced Online Applications for the Posts of Haryana Police Constable. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts was 7298 Posts. Thousands of Candidates applied for Haryana Police Constable posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced on 11 January. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will soon release the Haryana police result for constables after the Haryana Police Constable Examination.
Candidates must verify all the details mentioned in the Haryana police result for the constable to avoid any discrepancies later on.
- The merit list depends upon the marks secured by the candidate in the Haryana Police Constable exam, the cut-off marks, the number of applicants, the difficulty of the exam, and the number of vacancies in the department.
- Only the candidates scoring more than the cut-off marks will be featured in the merit list.
- The candidates must keep their login credentials safe with them as they will be used to view their results.
Steps to Download Haryana Police Constable Result 2021
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, or click here hssc.gov.in
- Open the Notification tab and find Haryana Police Constable Result posts displayed on the screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Result Option submit.
- Download and Print the Result for future references
Details to be checked in the Haryana Police Constable 2021 Results:
Once the Haryana Police Constable result is announced by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Panchkula, the candidates who have appeared for the exam must check the following details in the Merit List:
- Personal information (Your Name if provided)
- Your Roll Number & Application Number
- Marks Obtained
- Cutoff Marks
- Steps for next stage of Examination
How to calculate your Haryana Police Constable 2021 Marks?
- The aspirants must know that the Haryana Police Constable Exam consists of 100 questions for 80 marks.
- Each question carries 0.8 marks.
- A candidate can calculate his marks by multiplying the correct answers by 0.80.
- There is no negative marking in the Haryana Police Constable Written Exam.
Haryana Police Constable Merit List 2021
Haryana Police Constable exam is expected to be conducted in five phases (Written-test, Physical Screening, Physical Measurement, Document Verification, and Interview). The result of the written test of Haryana Police Constable 2021 will be announced by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) in due time after the exam has been conducted for the year 2021. After every stage of Examination, a new provisional merit list shall be released by the board which shall consist of the roll numbers of the candidates who have been declared successful for the next stage of examination. Candidates have to qualify for all five stages to rank on the Merit List.
Haryana Police Constable 2021 Expected Cut Off Marks
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will be released soon Haryana Police Constable Cutoff for 2021. Candidates can check the expected cutoff here after the exam along with a detailed analysis by the BYJU'S Exam Prep Experts. The Haryana Police Constable Cutoffs vary in the case of Male & Female candidates. From the Past year cutoff trend, we expected cut-off marks Haryana police constable Cut Off will be
Expected Cut-off Marks (Males)
Expected Cut-off Marks (Females)
|56 - 62||43 - 45|
|SC||45 - 52||30 - 33|
|BCA||53 - 59||39 - 42|
|BCB||55 - 59||40 - 42|
|ESM||35 - 41||--|
More from us