Gujarati Literature UPSC Books for Paper 1
There are some recommended books for the Gujarati Literature Paper of UPSC Mains Syllabus that will help you in preparing for your exam. We have mentioned Gujarati Literature Optional Books for both the papers below.
- Arvachin Gujarati Sahitya ni Vikas Rekha (Adhunik ane Aadhunik Pravaho)
- Bhasha Parichay Ane Gujarati Bhashanu Swarup- Jayant Kothari
- Bhasha Vigyan- Jayant Kothari
- History of Gujarati Literature- Dhirubhai Thakar
- Loksahitya- Pamphlets
- Madhyakalin Gujarati Literature- Vasuben Trivedi book
- Madhyakalin Gujarati Sahitya No Itihas- Dr Ramesh M
- Sattar Sahitya Swarup- Prasad Brahmbhatt
UPSC Gujarati Literature Booklist for Paper 2
The following UPSC Books for Gujarati Literature optional cover all the topics mentioned in Paper 2. You must also go through the UPSC Previous Year Question Papers to understand what kind of questions are asked.
- AkheGeeta – Akho
- Ashwatthama – Sitanshu Yashaschandra
- Chandra-Chandrawati Varta – Shamal
- Dhvani – Rajendra Shah
- Farbas Virah – DalpatRam
- Hind Swaraj – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- Janantike – Suresh Joshi
- Kaavya ni Shakti – RamNarayan Vishvanath Pathak
- Kadambari – Balan
Gujarati Literature Books for UPSC PDF
Candidates can easily download the list of the best Gujarati Literature Books for UPSC from the link given below. Here is a compiled list of books that will help candidates in preparing for their exams.
How to Prepare with Gujarati Literature Books for UPSC?
Preparation tips are very important for the candidates who are preparing for the upcoming exam. Candidates should have complete knowledge of how to make use of books in the best manner. You must solve the questions using UPSC Question Papers and some of the preparation tips are given below.
- Once you are done with the syllabus portion, you must start solving previous years papers so that you can understand the quality and pattern of questions asked in the exam.
- Make a habit of practicing mock test papers as it will help you to assess yourself and will get to know about your weaknesses and strong points so that you can prepare for them accordingly.
- You should analyze and understand the complete syllabus properly and then prepare accordingly.
- Pick up the best reference books, study materials and guides so that you can prepare yourself well.
|Important UPSC Topics|
|IAS Exam||UPSC Exam Date|
|UPSC Online Application||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Cut Off||UPSC Preparation Strategy|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Exam Analysis|
|UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Exam|