It has been noticed that usually, individuals behave differently outside the organization than they do with the things related to the organization. The individuals working in the organization mold their behavior based on the attainment of the organization's goal.
Research Methods Used To Analyse Organizational Behavior
There are a variety of research methods that are used in the organization's behavior, as given below-
- Qualitative Methods- These methods involve observations in the written matter or interview content analysis. Some more common methods include ethnography, historical methods, and case studies.
- Quantitative methods include the statistical form of observations such as meta-analysis, multiple regression, multilevel analysis, correlation, time series analysis, analysis of variance, and much more.
- Computer Stimulation- It is mainly used to understand the operation of firms and organizations. It is used to analyze Individual behavior as well as Group Work.
Forces Which Affect Organizational Behavior in The Organization?
The main forces that affect the organization's behavior are:
- The environment they are working in.
- The Technology they are using.
- The organization's structure.
Every force has its contribution to the behavior of the individual.
☛ Related Questions: