In order to crack the DSSSB Special Educator exam. It is necessary to know the DSSSB Special Educator Syllabus in detail. So here we are sharing the complete new syllabus of DSSSB PRT Special Educator Teacher Recruitment 2021. DSSSB PRT Special Educator teacher recruitment notification was announced on 4th March 2021.
Important Points for DSSSB Special Educator Exam
(i) Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
(ii) The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut-off mark for any post as per the availability of candidates.
(iii) The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
(iv) The selection shall be made through the One Tier (T)/Two Tier (T) examination scheme.
(v) There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
DSSSB Syllabus 2021 for PRT Special Educator
Part - A
General Awareness Syllabus for DSSSB PRT Special Educator 2021
- Indian Polity
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability Syllabus for DSSSB PRT Special Educator 2021
- Space visualization
- Analysis, judgment
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discrimination & Observation,
- Relationship & Concepts,
- Arithmetical reasoning,
- Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series
Arithmetical & Numerical Ability Syllabus for DSSSB PRT Special Educator 2021
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs
English Language & Comprehension Syllabus for DSSSB PRT Special Educator 2021
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Structure,
- Synonyms & Antonyms and it's the correct usage
5. हिंदी भाषा और गद्यांश: Hindi Syllabus for DSSSB PRT Special Educator 2021
- वाक्य सुधार/वाक्यों में त्रुटिया
- हिंदी व्याकरण (वचन,कारक, संज्ञा, लिंग, सर्वनाम आदि)
- विलोम और पर्यायवाची शब्द
Part - B Concerned Subject:
In this section, the question will be asked from concerned subjects. The concerned subject is different for each subject. A candidate who opts for mathematics will get the questions from mathematics only and this will be the same for any other subject chosen by the candidate. This also reflects the subject a candidate wants to become after qualifying for the examination.
DSSSB Syllabus 2021 for PRT Special Educator Teacher
A. Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability - It is the same as in the One Tier exam but with a slightly higher level.
- Quantitative Aptitude - In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with a somewhat higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be the question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of the Delhi government.
- Hindi & English language & Comprehension - same as in tier-I but with a higher level.
B. Part-II : (MCQ/Objective type)
In this section, the question will be asked from concerned subjects. The concerned subject will depend on the subject's teaching methodology as well as the subject which was learned in the post-graduation.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)