DSSSB Assistant (Nursery) Teacher Cut-Off 2021:A total of 9369 candidates appeared in the DSSSB exam which was conducted online on 21,22 & 23 October 2021. A total of 1864 candidates achieved marks above or equal to the cut-off released. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their marks by visiting the official website and can read the notice related to it from the link given below:-
DSSSB Result 2021 Highlights
- DSSSB Nursery teacher vacancy was declared via advertisement number 43/21.
- The DSSSB assistant teacher exam for the post of nursery teacher was conducted on 21,22 & 23 October 2021.
- The examination was conducted by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
- The candidate who appeared for the DSSSBB NTT exam was 9369.
- A total of 1864 candidates managed to score more than or equal to the cut-off declared out of which 220 candidates are shortlisted to fill the e-dossier.
- The selection of the candidates was based on the marks scored in the written exam
DSSSB Cut-Off Date 2021
The cutoff is declared on the official website of DSSSB on 12th January 2022. The DSSSB nursery teacher exam was conducted on 21,22 & 23rd October 2021. Candidates can follow some simple steps provided below to easily check their scores.
How to check DSSSB Nursery Teacher Cut-Off 2021?
- First, visit the official website of the DSSSB which is, dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- You will reach the home page of the DSSSB on the screen.
- Click on the Cut-Off tab on the left side of the main page.
- Look for the DSSSB nursery teacher cut off and a pdf would appear.
- Download the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Cut-Off.
DSSSB Assistant Nursery Teacher Cut off marks 2021
|Other Backward Classes||113.98|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||63.09|
DSSSB Assistant (Nursery) Teacher 2021: E-dossier
- Candidates who have met the cut-off need to submit the e-dossier on the official website.
- Total 220 candidates are shortlisted to fill the e-dossier.
- The e-dossier kink is active from 14.01.2022 to 28.01.2022.
- Candidates need to upload the following documents:-
- Educational Certificate/Professional/Experience Certificates/Degree
- Marks Sheets
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of Government Servant/Ex-Servicemen
- Admit Cards
MORE FROM US:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)