Static Awareness is a crucial part of the general awareness section of IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, IBPS RRB Clerk, PO, RBI Grade A, B, NABARD Grade A & B, LIC AAO exams. So, are you looking for Static Awareness topics for bank exams? Or are you searching for a Static Awareness syllabus for bank exams? Static Awareness questions consume less time and help to increase the overall scores.
Even in bank exams, Static Awareness covers most of the portion that you can't leave as it gives a golden chance to score well. There are two stages of the selection process in banks - Prelims and Mains. Among these, in Mains, there is a general awareness section that plays an important role which includes Static Awareness.
Important Static Awareness Topics for Bank Exams
Static Awareness is a part of almost all competitive exams, and it's divided into various sub-topics, and understanding every aspect thoroughly can help you achieve good marks in bank exams. Not just in bank exams but also in railways, UPSC and SSC exams, etc.
Below is the list of Static Awareness topics for bank exams 2020:
Names of State CM, ministers and Governors
Names of thermal power plants in India
Airports in India
List of famous dance forms in India
Payment and small finance banks
Currencies, Capital and languages around the world
Names of Indian cities
List of Dams and Rivers in India
Names of wildlife sanctuaries in India
National Parks in India
Important Nuclear power plants in India
The important festivals celebrated around the world
List of sports played in India
List of awards given in India
List of Summits
List of the important temples in India
These were topics for bank exams Static Awareness; let us now focus on studying tips and guidance.
Tips to Solve Static Awareness Questions
- Chalk a schedule for Static Awareness questions and devote more time to it. Since the syllabus of Static Awareness is too huge, thus, it requires lots of days of preparation.
- Make a habit of reading newspapers daily to get news about the latest trends and information about the economy. It will not only help in enhancing your English but also in improving your general knowledge. Both are mandatory requirements for bank exams.
- Make sure to make a Static Awareness question and answers PDF so that everything gets stored in one place, and you can study daily. Also, keep taking Static Awareness quizzes and tests as they can be of great help. You can have a mock bank exams Static Awareness online test made based on the PDF you studied.
- Always revise what you have already studied; this will help you memorise and keep up with the data. For this, you can try having a little bank exams Static Awareness quiz with yourself or take help from a friend.
Importance of Static Awareness Questions in Banking Exams
- In bank exams, the Static Awareness section covers 20% of the question paper, which makes it one of the most scoring portions.
- Since it is a compulsory section, one has to attempt it; so, preparing well can help you fetch good marks.
- Static Awareness questions are not just crucial for bank exams but also for self-growth and development.
- Preparing Static Awareness questions makes you ready for other exams like public utility services and SSC.
Most Recommended Books for Static Awareness Questions
The few most recommended books to study for Static Awareness questions for bank exams are as follows:
Arihant Banking Jagrukta - Ibps, Sbi, Bank Po And Clerk
Why Prepare for Static Awareness Questions from BYJU'S Exam Prep?
Static Awareness preparation requires utmost dedication, hard work, and guidance. Experts at BYJU'S Exam Prep ensure that every student understands the concept clearly. BYJU'S Exam Prep is one of the finest exam preparation platforms for banks, SSC, Railway, Teaching, UPSC, CLAT, CAT, GATE, JEE, Medical, and other competitive exams. It also conducts a plethora of mock tests, quizzes, and practice sessions that help students turn their dreams into reality. All the bank exams and Static Awareness notes, study material, and course notes are up to date and prepared by experienced experts. With BYJU'S Exam Prep, clearing bank exams or any competitive exams is Online Classroom Program easy as it offers personalised learning for every student according to their calibre.
So, prepare for bank exams with zeal, and don't forget to study the Static Awareness questions comprehensively. Read notes and take online tests and quizzes to improve your performance in bank exams. Learn and study Static Awareness questions as much as possible and keep tracking your progress.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who is the current governor of Maharashtra?
Ans - The current governor of Maharashtra is Mr Bhagat Singh Koshyari.
What is the capital of Albania?
Ans - Capital of Albania is Tirana.
Hirakud Dam is in which state?
Ans - Hirakud Dam is in Odisha.
Kathi is a folk dance of which state?
Ans - Kathi is a folk dance of West Bengali.
Which is the World’s largest dam?
Ans - World’s largest dam is Three Gorges Dam, situated in China.