The candidates must note one thing the entire process of SNAP Registration 2022 is online. There are no rules for submitting the SNAP Application Form in offline mode. Note the steps below to complete the online process of SNAP 2022 Registration. Get SNAP Books PDF list.
Step 1: SNAP Registration 2022
It is the first and foremost step to appear in the SNAP Exam. The candidates who are thinking of appearing for the upcoming exam must complete the SNAP Registration 2022 to proceed further. Note the steps below to complete the registration process on the official website. Read on to know more about SNAP Syllabus.
- Visit the official website of the SNAP Exam
- Click on “New Registration”
- Enter your basic details, including Name, Phone Number, and Valid Email ID
- You will get an OTP on your phone number
- Enter that OTP and validate your mail ID.
[Important Points: The candidates will get SNAP Login details if they complete the registration successfully. Keep that details in a safe place as it will be required until final admissions are over.]
Step 2: Fill Out SNAP Application Form 2022
After completing the registration, the candidates have to fill out the SNAP Application Form without making any errors.
- Revisit the official website and login the portal with SNAP Login details
- Fill all the required fields on the SNAP Application Form 2022
- Select SNAP Test City and your desired PG courses and institutes
- Click on Submit
Step 3: Upload Documents for SNAP Registration
While filling up the SNAP Application Form, the candidates have to upload all the required documents as per the official details. Note the below points to know the documents required during SNAP Registration 2022. Get expert-recommended SNAP Preparation and ace this exam in one chance.
- Recent passport size photo (preferable in white background). Not more than 3 months old
- Acceptable formats are .png, .jpg, .jpeg, and .gif.
Step 4: Pay SNAP Registration Fee
The candidates have to complete the payment procedure online. It is very important to complete the entire SNAP Application Form submission process. Note that SNAP Exam Fees is INR 1950/- and it is needed to be paid by the candidates to complete the registration. However, you can pay the SNAP Registration Fee online and offline through the below-mentioned mode. Check SNAP Cut Off here.
SNAP Application Form Fee - Mode
You can pay from the given following options:
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
Payment by Demand Draft
SNAP Registration Fee 2022 - Offline Application Fee Payment
While making the offline payment for SNAP Registration 2022, the candidates must select select 'DD Payment' as the payment method in the 'Make Payment' Tab. Print the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign it, and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat solely at,
- Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune - 412115, Phone: +91-20-61936226/27
- Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of SNAP Registration Fee 2022 from Nationalized Bank in the recommendation of the “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Once the details of the submitted DD are received by Symbiosis Test Secretariat, the aspirants will get the confirmation for their payment in their registered mail ID.
- The Symbiosis Test Secretariat (STS) will verify the details of the Demand Draft (DD) and will send you an email for the confirmation of payment.
Preferred Web Browser for Filling SNAP Application Form
For SNAP Registration 2022 and Application, the candidates must use the below web browser to complete the process smoothly. Also, candidates must not fill out their SNAP forms on a smartphone. They must use either desktop or laptop to apply for SNAP. Go through SNAP Exam Analysis and understand the difficulty level of the exam.
- Internet Explorer version 6.0 or above
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome