The candidates may know that there is no sectional cut off in SNAP. They have to only clear the overall SNAP 2022 Cut Off. Check the factors that determine the overall cut-off marks of the SNAP.
- The SNAP difficulty level
- The number of appeared candidates in the SNAP
- The number of qualified candidates
- Number of candidates who scored higher SNAP percentile
- Availability of seats in the institutes
- Reservation Norms as per Government
Important Notes for SNAP Exam Cut Off
The candidates appearing for the upcoming SNAP Exam must keep in mind the below points.
- SNAP Cut Off is the minimum percentile the candidates must score to be selected for the further selection round. The candidates must follow SNAP Books to complete the chapters and all the important topics before the exam date.
- Each SNAP college releases its individual cut-off. Check the official website of the college you have selected to study MBA/PGDM.
- The candidates must fill out an online form to attend the selection round after the declaration of the SNAP Result.
- All the shortlisted candidates will get an invitation mail to attend GE-PI-WAT Round for final admission to their dream institutes.
What is After SNAP Cut Off?
After the result declaration, all the SIUs will release their SNAP 2022 Cut Off to conduct the final selection process. The candidates have to check the official website to know whether they have cleared the SNAP Cut Off or not. They must fill out an application form to get an invitation mail from the respective institute for the GE-PI-WAT round. If they clear this round, only then they will get admission to the MBA/PGDM courses in any of the SIU.
SNAP Selection Process
It involves the Group Exercise, Personal Interview, and Written Ability Test (WAT). All the shortlisted candidates will be called for GE PI and WAT based on the scores. The candidates must check the official details of SNAP Registration for the upcoming exam on the official website to avoid missing the deadline.
The GE has two rounds. The first round tests leadership qualities and teamwork. The candidates are divided into groups. Each group has to solve a puzzle within a time limit. In the second round are again divided into groups. They get five minutes to give relevant points on the subject given to them. This round tests the ability to communicate, think clearly and persuade others.
In this round, the aspirants are asked several questions about themselves and future plans. The round is to assess the aspirant's thinking ability, communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
Written Ability Test
In this round, the aspirants are asked to write an essay on a given topic. The aspirants have to narrate a story based on the story depicted on the video. This round is to judge the aspirant's analytical ability.