SNAP 2022 is scheduled to be held in three slots on 10, 18, and 23 December 2022. BYJU'S Exam Prep Experts have conducted a detailed SNAP Analysis 2022 for all three sessions, outlining the exam's difficulty level, section-wise question distribution, expected cutoff, and more. The candidates appearing in the upcoming exam must check SNAP Syllabus and be prepared with all the chapters and topics covered for the exam.
- SNAP Analysis 2022 (Test 1) - The first session of the SNAP Exam 2022 was successfully conducted on 10 December 2022. As per SNAP 2022 Analysis, the overall difficulty level was moderate for this session and no RC questions were asked in the General English section.
- SNAP 2022 Analysis (Test 2) - The second session of the SNAP 2022 Exam was conducted on 18 December 2022. As per SNAP Exam Analysis, the overall difficulty level for this session was moderate. The questions in the QA section were a little lengthier and mo questions were asked from Algebra.
- SNAP Analysis 2022 (Test 3) - The third phase of the SNAP Exam 2022 was conducted on 23 December 2022. The overall difficulty level was moderate, However, the Analytical and Logical reasoning questions were a little trickier to solve.
SNAP Exam Analysis 2022: 23 December 2022 (Day 3)
The overall difficulty level of SNAP 2022 Test 3 was moderate. As per SNAP 2022 Analysis AR section was higher in terms of difficulty level and QA was easy as compared to last year. Here we have given section-wise details of SNAP Analysis 2022 Test 3.
SNAP 2022 Analysis for General English
The overall difficulty level of this section was moderate. No Rcs were asked in this section. A total of 15 questions were asked from the below-mentioned topics.
- 1 question each from Tenses, Suffix, Contextual Vocab, Voice, Spelling error, Speech, Error Detection, Compound Verb, and Parts of Speech Detection.
- 2 questions each from Idioms, FIBs (Adjective/Adverb), FIBs (Preposition)
SNAP Exam Analysis 2022 for Analytical and Logical Reasoning
As per the SNAP 2022 Analysis, the overall difficulty level of this section was moderate to difficult. A total of 25 questions were, of which AR was 17 and VR was 8. The questions asked in VR were easy to solve. But Analytical Reasoning Dominated this section in SNAP Exam 2022 test 3.
SNAP Analysis 2022 for Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
A total of 20 questions were asked in this section. As per SNAP Exam Analysis 2022, QA questions were doable and a little lengthy. 2 Qs were direct CAT questions from the previous year. Note the table below to get a topic-wise question distribution of this section.
Number of Questions
SNAP 2022 Analysis: 18 December 2022 (Day 2)
According to BYJU'S Exam Prep experts SNAP Analysis 2022, the difficulty level of SNAP 2022 test 2 was moderate. In the English section, most of the questions were based on English Grammar, as it was the scoring section. In Analytical and Logical Reasoning VR questions were lower than that in Slot 1 and most of the questions were related to AR. Below we have given all the details for the SNAP 2022 Slot 2 Analysis.
SNAP Exam Analysis 2022 for General English
The overall difficulty level of this section was easy (similar to slot 1). As per SNAP 2022 Analysis, a total of 15 questions were asked in this section, of which most questions were based on grammar; hardly, any questions were asked on Vocabulary. Note the table below to get a topic-wise distribution of this section.
Number of Questions
FIBs (Common Confusable)
SNAP 2022 Analysis for Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
As per SNAP Exam Analysis 2022, the overall difficulty level of this section is Moderate. A total of 25 questions were asked, of which AR was 17 and VR was 8. Below is the topic-wise distribution of this section.
- 1 question on each of the topics: Statement- Assumption, Strong & Weak Arguments, Cause & Effect, CR – Conclusion, Binary Logic, Clocks, Number Analogy. Input Output, Dictionary Order, Letter Series, Visual Reasoning, Number Series and Mathematical Operator
- 2 questions on each of the topics: Logical Consistency, Paragraph - COA, Coding, Calendars, Blood Relation, Circular Arrangement
SNAP Analysis 2022 for Analytical and Logical Reasoning
As per SNAP Exam Analysis 2022, the overall difficulty level of this section was moderate. A total of 20 questions were asked, which were little lengthy; 3-4 questions were sitters. No questions were asked from Algebra, in SNAP 2022 test 2.
- Arithmetic: 8 questions
- Geometry: 3 questions
- Numbers: 1 question
- Modern Maths: 4 questions
- Data Interpretation: 2 (table)
- Series: 2 questions
SNAP 2022 Analysis: 10 December 2022 (Day 1)
According to BYJU'S Exam Prep experts analysis,, the difficulty level of SNAP Exam 2022 test 1 was moderate. The general English section was the easiest among all the three exam sections. The analytical and Logical Reasoning section was difficult and QA questions were on the easier side. However, no RC passages were asked in SNAP 2022 test 1.
SNAP Exam Analysis: Difficulty Level
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency Analysis
A total of 20 questions were asked, in which no questions on Data Sufficiency. 3-4 questions looked a bit lengthy but were very easy to solve. Arithmetic dominated the section.
General English Paper Analysis
A total of 15 questions were asked, in which no RC questions were asked.
Grammar: 9 questions
Vocabulary: 6 questions
Analytical and Logical Reasoning Analysis
A total of 25 questions were asked. AR was the dominated section.
AR: 14 questions
VR: 11 questions