Last 10 Days Strategy for CAPF AC EXAM 2021
1. Dedicate time for important topics
- This is the time where you dedicate specific time for topics that are important but you have not prepared.
- These topics are asked in the exam but are not specifically part of a particular topic. Eg - National Parks, Dams, Rivers & tributaries, Deserts, International Organisation etc
2. Get acquainted with the types of questions:
- In order to get acquainted with the type of question, you should attempt the previous year's papers of the CAPF AC exam.
- Observing the pattern of the question will help you understand what is actually demanded by UPSC.
- So make sure to practice a good number of questions of a new pattern. Mock tests are the way to excel in this.
3. Solve and analyse Mock Tests Properly:
- CAPF Mock tests are the best way to perform well in the exam.
- By attempting mock tests, you learn many things, such as new concepts, time management as well as tackling exam pressure.
- So make sure to practice enough mock tests before appearing for the actual exam.
4. Revise the topics well:
- Very few last days before the D-day, revision of topics should be your first priority.
- Do not pick up any new chapter in the last few days. You have already studied whatever you could just revise those studied materials very well.
- Focus more on revising those topics which you are comfortable with.
- Also if you have a good habit of making notes of important points, revise them well. As very few days are left for the exam, try to revise one subject per day.
5. Be careful with the choice of questions:
- The questions you choose in the actual exam can make or break your chance of success. Choose questions to attempt wisely and smartly.
- Identify your strengths in sections and use them wisely. Similarly, identify your weaknesses and through this avoid doing mistakes during the exam.
- Do not get stuck in any questions during the exam. If you are not able to solve some questions within a stipulated time, please leave it and move on to further questions.
6. Be ready for surprises and don't get panic:
- The level of questions might vary and some questions that would be asked might not be covered by you.
- Do not lose your calm if you see these types of questions in the exam. Sometimes you just need to use your deduction techniques to answer statement-based questions related to a particular topic.
- Still, if you are not able to solve, don't take it as a challenge and move on to the next question. Do not ever lose your calm and get panic.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Proper diet and Proper Sleep: Keep yourself healthy by taking a proper diet a few days before the exam. Also, don't forget to take the proper sleep before the exam. Candidates mostly avoid these things in order to save time for study. But that is not good. To perform well in the exam, you need an attentive mind.
- Believe in yourself: Do not get demotivated by anything around you. Last days before exams, avoid group study and focus on self-study. Revise what you have studied and stick to your strategy. Do not think about the level of preparation for others. Just try to give your best and forget the rest.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!