To help you overcome this challenge, BYJU'S Exam Prep brings to you a unique series, GATE Starter Series in which each concept class will be followed by an interactive practice session and self-practice quizzes on the same topic.
Highlights of GATE Starter Series :
- In this Series, you will have conceptual classes followed by an interactive practice session and daily practice quizzes.
- Recorded online lectures by India’s ESE & GATE-qualified top faculties.
- Lectures will be focused on the latest patterns and trends.
- Coverage of all important concepts from the perspective of the GATE 2023 Exam.
Classes will be conducted from 17th June at 4:00 PM on BYJU'S Exam Prep GATE.
- The schedule will be updated here on regular basis, so save this article and begin your preparations.
Schedule for GATE Starter Series
Rakesh Talreja and Abhinav Negi
|Theory||Synchronisation Solutions- I||Sridhar DV||6/17/2022||Attempt Here|
|Practice||Synchronisation Solutions-II||Sridhar DV||6/18/2022||Attempt Here|
|Theory||Indexing Formula I||Satya Narayana||6/22/2022||Attempt Here|
|Practice||Indexing Formula II||Satya Narayana||6/23/2022||Attempt Here|
|Theory||Flow Control and Error Control - I||Sridhar DV||6/24/2022||Attempt Here|
|Practice||Flow Control and Error Control - II||Sridhar DV||6/25/2022||Attempt Here|
|Theory||Satya Narayana||6/29/2022||Attempt Here|
|Practice||Flow Control and Error Control - Quiz||Satya Narayana||6/30/2022||Attempt Here|
|Theory||Pointers and Arrays-I||Sridhar DV||7/1/2022||Attempt Here|
|Practice||Pointers and Arrays-I - Quiz||Sridhar DV||7/2/2022||Attempt Here|
|Theory||Asymptotic Notations||Satya Narayana||7/6/2022||Attempt Here|
|Practice||Asymptotic Notations - Quiz||Satya Narayana||7/7/2022||Attempt Here|
|Theory||Pointers and Arrays-II||Sridhar DV||7/8/2022||Attempt Here|
|Practice||Pointers and Arrays-II Quiz||Sridhar DV||6/17/2022||Attempt Here|
This is a golden opportunity for Computer Science Engineers to prepare for GATE Exam 2023 for FREE!