BPSC AE Exam Preparation Tips
If you want to excel or crack BPSC AE Exam, then it is necessary to make a concrete study plan or preparation strategy. Given below are some general and important tips on how to prepare for BPSC AE Examination 2022. Candidates must read these tips carefully and accordingly work on their preparation strategy to ace the exam with high scores. Check out general tips on how to prepare for BPSC AE Exam 2022 below:
Step 1: Know about the BPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Try to read the BPSC AE syllabus under each paper carefully to understand the topics you need to focus on.
- Based on the Syllabus topic, make a study plan with the given chapters and topics to be finished in the given time frame.
- The disadvantage of not following the official syllabus will always end up in incomplete preparation and wastage of time on studying trivial topics.
BPSC AE Compulsory Paper Exam Pattern
Compulsory Papers for BPSC AE
Type Of Paper
100 Marks (Qualifying)
100 Marks (Qualifying)
General Engineering Science
BPSC AE Optional Paper Exam Pattern
Optional Papers for BPSC AE
Type Of Paper
Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering – Paper 1
Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering – Paper 2
Step 2: Balanced Study
- As we are aware General Hindi and General English papers are only of qualifying nature. So, do not invest extra time in them and prepare accordingly But never underestimate the importance of these papers as if ignored completely then it might turn worst.
- Neither take General Hindi and General English too easy nor give too much focus that you got carried away. Just maintain a balanced preparation among all six papers.
Step 3: Routine Study Plan
- A routine Study Plan is always needed in achieving set targets. Therefore, a BPSC AE aspirant who is planning to crack the BPSC AE Exam should prepare a rigorous but achievable schedule (for say, 1 month).
- Follow the schedule until the full syllabus is covered with revision of the past topics.
- As the number of hours is fixed, divide them judiciously into all the topics of all the six different papers. But analyze according to yourself which time should be dedicated to which type of subjects.
Step 5: Practice
- All of us know that Practice makes a man perfect and in the case of the BPSC AE recruitment exam, we have to practice a lot of formulae, numerical problems, diagrams of general science and engineering papers, etc.
- Similarly, a lot of practice will be resolved by practising as many mock tests and practice sets as possible. Complete one and move to second without any halt.
Step 6: Previous Year Question Papers
- You can never imagine the preparation for the BPSC AE Exam without practising the BPSC AE Previous Year Question Papers.
- The first thing you should do after studying the syllabus is collect all the existing BPSC AE Exam Previous year Papers. Solving BPSC AE Previous Year Papers has proven to be a game-changer in preparation for any entrance exams.
- If you are solving previous years' question papers topic-wise after completing each topic, then you can easily assess the portions in the topic that are mostly targeted by the examiner or are repeating in nature.
- Previous year question papers give a fair idea of the type and difficulty level of the questions that usually come and also help in time management and improving the problem-solving skills of the candidate.
Step 7: Motivation:
- Never get intimidated by the size of the syllabus or the number of papers rather start with topics you are strong in. It gives immense confidence and enthusiasm to achieve more without getting demotivated.
- Always keep yourself relaxed and whenever feel stressed, do some mood-lightening things related to your hobby, music, or talk to your family members or friends to start afresh.
- Watch Encouraging videos and don't stress to complete the whole syllabus but whatever you cover should be flawless.
Step 8: Solving Mock Tests:
- After covering each topic, make a habit of giving the BPSC AE Mock Test.
- Attempt, note down wrong attempted questions, revise the concept and try to learn from your mistakes without repeating them again.
- BPSC AE Mock Test will help in understanding the pattern of the actual exam, give the actual exam environment, and give a chance to candidates to analyze their weak areas and improve them.
- Try to focus on increasing the number of attempted questions correctly and reducing the duration of time.
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
BYJU’S Exam Prep Online Classroom Program for AE & JE Exams (12+ Structured LIVE Courses)
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
BYJU’S Exam Prep Test Series AE & JE Get Unlimited Access to all (160+ Mock Tests)
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.
Commentswrite a comment