UPPSC Salary 2023
Candidates interested in applying for the UPPCS Officers' post must be familiar with the UPPSC Salary for all the posts before applying online. This will help them have better clarity regarding the job position. The UP PCS notification was released on 3rd March 2023 by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for various UPPSC vacancies. Before going forward with the application, candidates must be aware of all the perks, allowances and benefits that they are going to receive along with the attractive UPPSC salary.
UPPSC PCS is one of the most prestigious jobs in Civil services. The notification PDF includes all the details about the total vacancy, posts, pay scale, job profile, and more. The updated UPPSC Salary after the 7th Pay Commission and the job profile have also been updated here for the candidates.
UPPSC Salary 2023: Perks and Allowances
Apart from the lucrative UPPSC salary the PCS Officers receive various benefits and allowances. Being civil servants of the state, the employees enjoy very many facilities such as mobile allowance, travel allowance, bills for basic facilities and other similar benefits. The complete list of all the UPPSC perks and allowances has been put together for the ease of the candidates.
- Accommodations provided by the government
- Vehicles for the workplace.
- Expenses for medical treatment.
- Bills for electricity and water.
- Allowances for transportation.
- Household Helpers and a Security Guard
- A 65 per cent Dearness Allowance dependent on the inflation rate
- Study leave
- Freephone calls
The quantum of perks and allowances given to an officer varies from one department to another and from one post to another.
UPPSC PCS Officer Job Profile: Post List 2023
An employee of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is given a variety of tasks and responsibilities depending on the post that he/she has applied for. The UPPSC salary received by the candidates justifies the responsibilities and tasks assigned to them in the job role. The main roles and responsibilities associated with UPPSC Job Profile are as follows.
- A PCS officer must work with various state, divisional, and district departments to maintain law and order.
- Land revenue collection may also be a part of the UPPCS job profile.
- Acting as a judge or playing the role of a court is also a possibility in cases of revenue and crime-related matters.
- Implementation of government policies and procedures at the foundational level (when the officer in question holds a field position) is also a major responsibility.
Note that the roles and responsibilities vary from one PCS post to another based on seniority and department. The different posts that come under the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission are as follows.
UP PCS Post List
Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
District Administrative Office, District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts
Assistant Conservator of Forest
District Cane Officer, U.P.
Agriculture Service Group
“B” (Development Branch)
District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
Labour Enforcement Officer
Range Forest Officer
Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade 2)
Child Development Project Officer
District Programme Officer
District Probation Officer
Assistant Labour Commissioner
Senior Lecturer, DIET