There are two main stages in both of the exams. The stages of the Selection Process include:
1.Written Exam-MCQ baaed questions will be asked and applicants will have to complete the test in the allotted time period. Every right answer will be rewarded with 4 marks.
2. Merit List-The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of a candidate in the written examination.
UP TGT Selection Process 2021
TGT stands Trained Graduate Teachers. TGT's candidates teach classes 9th & 10th.
Important information about UP TGT exam 2021
1. Question Paper will be of 500 marks.
2. The Total number of questions in the Question Paper will be 125.
3. Each question will be of 4 marks.
4.All questions are mandatory to attempt.
5. Time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
6. All question will be in MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) form with 4 options.
7. As the paper will be in an offline mode so candidates need to circle the right answer via a black ball pen in the OMR sheet.
8. On the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the written exam merit list will be prepared and the candidate will be selected on the basis of their names in the merit list.
UP PGT Selection Process 2021
PGT stands for Post Graduate Teachers. PGT's candidates teach classes 11th & 12th.
The stages of the Selection Process:-
2. Merit List