- MA in Hindi and BA with Sanskrit or Shastri Examination Government Sanskrit College, Varanasi now Sampurnanand University, Varanasi.
- Training qualification preferred (as per the edict No. Ma / 4428 / 15.7.2 (13) - 76, dated March 16, 1979, for the teaching of high school classes before April 05, 1975 - as per regulations appointed by teachers) If they have other educational qualifications prescribed, it will not be necessary to pass BA from Sanskrit subject for promotion to Hindi Spokesperson for intermediate classes.
- The qualifying person who has passed MA in Hindi, as well as postgraduate examination from Sanskrit subjects, will be exempted from the compulsory requirement of Sanskrit subject in BA for direct appointment or promotion to the post of spokesperson for intermediate classes.
- MA and MS-C Mathematics - Training preferred.
- BA (Hons) or B.Sc. (Hons) in Mathematics with Three Year Course - Training preferred
- MSc in Home Science or Home Economics or MA in Home Arts or
- Graduates trained in Home Science or Home Economics or Home Science or Home Arts
| Urdu||MA (Urdu), training trainees preferred.|
|English||Master's degree in English subject (Post Graduate degree) from Uttar Pradesh or any other recognized university established as per rules. Preference will be given to those holding an LT diploma from a training college or a degree or diploma in education from a recognized university.|
- Art Masters Training Certificate (formerly called Drawing Teachers Training Certificate) of Government Arts and Crafts School, Lucknow, including Intermediate Examination
- Intermediate examination with technical arts and one of the following exams.
(A) B.A. with drawing or painting
(B) Fine Art Diploma of Kala Bhavan, Shanti Niketan.
(C) Calcutta Final Drawing Teachership Examination
(D) Teachers Senior Certificate Examination of Mayo School of Arts, Lahore.
|Sanskrit||MA training in Sanskrit preferred or the entire Acharya training qualification of Government Sanskrit College, Varanasi (now Sampoornanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi) preferred.|
|Commerce||M. Com (Masters in Commerce|
|Agriculture||M.Sc. (Agriculture) Training preferred.|
- Graduation and
- Diploma in Exercise Education recognized by the State Government or Special Qualification in Exercise Education from a Teacher's Training (LT) College or Degree / Diploma in Exercise Education conferred by a University established by law in India or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
| Stitching||(A) Intermediate with stitching, special qualification in CT stitching preferred|
(B) Intermediate and
- Diploma from Prem College, Vrindavan, Or
- Diploma from Arya Samaj Tailoring Institute, Lucknow, and 3 years of teaching experience in the subject in high school classes. Or
- Diploma of tailoring after two years of courses from any government-recognized institution.
(A) MA in Music
(B) Master Examination of Bhatkhande Vidyapeeth, Lucknow
(C) Praveen Sangeet of Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad
(D) Intermediate or its equivalent examination of Secondary Education Council, Uttar Pradesh, and one of the following exams
- Sangeet of Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow
- Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad or
- Music Elaborate Examination of Gandharva College, Bombay or
- Madho Music School, Gwalior Final Examination (Sangeet Ratna) OR
- Final examination of Shankar Gandharva Vidyalaya, Gwalior or
- Allahabad University Senior Diploma of Music
OR (BA) with music subject of a recognized university
OR (B) Diploma of Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad
Or (5) LTM Diploma of Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow
- MA (Economics) Training preferred Or
- B.Com training with M.Com and Economics preferred Or
- BA (Hons) Training in Economics including three-year course preferred
| Philosophy|| M.A. or B.A. Honors in Philosophy) Three-year course including Philosophy, along with Intermediate or B.A. or M.A. in Logic has been an optional subject. Trained preferred|
| Political Science |
- MA (Politics) Training preferred or
- BA (Hons) training in Political Science including a three-year course
- MA training in history preferred
- MA training preferred in ancient Indian history
- BA (Hons) Training with a three-year course in history preferred
Note: - Candidates having postgraduate degrees in medieval history and modern history will be considered as qualifications for the post of history spokesperson.
- MA or MS-C training in Geography preferred Or
- BA (Hons) I training with a three-year course in Geography preferred or BS-C (Hons)
- MA (Psychology) Training preferred Or
- M. Ed.
- MA (Sociology) Training preferred Or
- BA Hons with a three-year course in Sociology)
- Graduate with a military science elective in degree examination who has received a commission for one year.
Indian Army commissioned officer of at least 3 years of service who has passed at least intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by the Council.
- Any U.T.C.C. or A.F.N.C.C. officer or
- Viceroy commission with knowledge up to high school level
- possessing INA officer training certificate with English knowledge up to high school level
- MSc in Military Science or Defense Studies or MA or MSc in Military Education
- MA in Education Science Or
- B.A. or B.Sc with M.Ed.
- MA in Psychology with LT or BT or B.Ed.
|Life Science||1. MS-C or training in botany or animal science preferred|
2. Zoology or training in M.Sc., B.Sc.
3. Botany or training in MS-SCBSC with agriculture-related animal science preferred.
4. M.Sc. (Life Sciences) or training from a university/degree college recognized by U.G.C.
5. B.Sc. with a Postgraduate Diploma in Biology organized by the Department of Education, U.P. in a university or degree college
- MSc, (Physics) training preferred Or
- B.Sc. with Postgraduate Diploma in Physics organized by Department of Education Uttar Pradesh in a University or Degree College
- M.Sc. Training in Chemistry preferred Or
- B.Sc. (Honor) training in Chemistry with a three-year course preferred Or
- Postgraduate (Biochemistry) training from any university/degree college recognized by U.G.C. Or
- B.Sc. with a postgraduate diploma in Chemistry conducted by the Department of Education, Uttar Pradesh in a university or degree college