Do you want to learn how to prepare for the EMRS 2022 exam? To pass the EMRS 2022 exam with flying colors, simply follow the key EMRS tips offered below by our subject matter experts. It is now, more than ever, the best time to begin your EMRS study for the EMRS 2022 exam. The first and most critical step in EMRS preparation is to understand the exam structure and material.
In this post, we should read related to the EMRS Teacher exam strategy to qualify it in the first attempt. Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) is a Government of India scheme for model residential schools for Indian tribals (ST, Scheduled Tribes) across India.
Let's take a quick look at the most important factors, suggestions, and strategies for passing the EMRS 2022 exam:
1. Know EMRS Exam Pattern 2022
- In the EMRS, there will be questions asked carrying a total of marks, and the time allotted will be minutes.
- It will be conducted through Online Mode.
- The question paper will consist of objective-type questions & there will be sections and each section will have questions.
- There will be negative marking in the EMRS exam.
Also, check EMRS Exam Pattern 2022 here.
2. Follow EMRS Syllabus 2022
- There are various subjects included in the syllabus, you must make a particular study plan to prepare every topic of the syllabus perfectly.
Also, check EMRS Syllabus 2022 here.
3. Focus on Your Weak Area of Study
- Identify the area in which you are weak and have a scope for improvement.
- Try to read & learn all the basic concepts and start practicing on your weak areas.
- For the strong areas, you don't need to focus on the basic concepts rather practice more and more questions from those topics.
- Practice EMRS previous year's question paper to understand your weak points.
4. Read Important Books for EMRS
- Prepare at least one Important textbook for each subject as described in the EMRS Exam syllabus.
- You can practice with the help of NCERT Books from Class 3rd to 8th.
- You can also prefer any of the books from Arihant, Disha, or Upkar Publication for EMRS 2022 preparation.
- You can refer to the best books from the given link.
5. Learn the Basic Concept and Practice Quizzes
- Initially, focus on the basic concepts of each topic, especially in child development & pedagogy.
- Try to solve the quizzes of each subject regularly and improve accuracy as well as the performance in each test.
6. Make a Habit to Prepare Short Notes
- Once you start your preparation, try to prepare short notes of the topics.
- These short notes will help you to revise the entire syllabus at the last moment before the exam.
- Highlight the important points in your short notes which will be beneficial during the revision period.
7. Revise all Concepts and Theories Before the Exam
- After the completion of the whole syllabus, try to revise all the important topics every week.
- Try to memorize the concept, important theories, and formulas during the revision.
- Don't just cram, learn the question try, and understand the basic concept of the question.
8. Make a Habit of Practice Mock Test Regularly
- Regularly attempting EMRS mock tests is vital to score good marks in the real exam.
- You can analyze the section-wise score and improve your preparation rate.
- Based on the mock test, you can manage time effectively and efficiently.
We hope that these EMRS study tips and strategies will assist you in passing your exam. Maintain your concentration on the exam. Simply prioritize your objectives to pass the EMRS 2022 exam with flying colors.