The candidates aiming at the upcoming exam on 8 January 2023 should note that the process of XAT Registration is completely online. You must follow a few steps to ensure successful XAT 2023 Registration for the upcoming exam. Note the below section for an overview of the detailed steps to complete XAT Registration and fill out the application form. The candidates must check XAT Analysis to understand the question types and difficulty level.
Step 1: XAT Registration 2023
First, the candidates must register on the official website of the XAT Exam 2023. Note the below section to know the steps for XAT 2023 Registration.
- Visit the official XAT website: xatonline.in
- Click on the "New User XAT Registration” tab.
- Enter the details as per the requirements, like name, address, mobile number, and email ID.
- Click on “Submit” to generate a User ID and password.
- You will get a provisional XAT ID and password on your registered mobile number and email ID after the completion of XAT Registration 2023.
[Note: In case you do not receive your ID and password, then surely do the below things:
- Check the spam folder
- Call helpdesk number: 1800 267 4008 from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Fill Out XAT Application Form 2023
After completing the XAT Registration 2023 on the official portal, the candidates need to fill out the application form. XAT 2023 Registration form consists of some important details like personal information, educational qualification, test city preference, program details, and work experience (if any). Below are the details steps to fill out XAT Application Form 2023. Go through the details for XAT Answer Key.
- Visit the XAT 2023 official website
- Login to the portal with your XAT ID and password.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill in the details as per requirements, like personal details, address, education, course details, and work experience (if you have any).
- Select the test city as per your preference.
- Click on the “Next” tab for payment.
Step 3: Pay XAT Form Fees
Before proceeding with the payment, it is advised to check the revised XAT Registration Form 2023 once before paying the exam fees. Check all the spelling you have entered carefully because the authority will finalize the details you mentioned during XAT 2023 Registration after the final submission. Besides, the candidates must ensure that they have successfully submitted the XAT Registration 2023 fees. If you fail to complete the payment, your XAT 2023 Registration will automatically be rejected. You must check previous years' XAT Cut Off to get an idea of XLRI requirements for final admission.
XAT Registration Fees 2023
XAT 2023 Registration Fees
INR 2000 (+200 for candidates interested in XLRI programs)
Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT
NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programs through GMAT
Acceptable Modes of Payment for XAT 2023 Registration
Note the table below to know the payment modes which are accepted to give XAT Registration fees. The candidates must check their XAT Result online by using their login details.
Acceptable Mode of XAT Registration Fees
RuPay Debit Card
Visa Debit Card
Master Card / Maestro Debit Cards
Step 4: Confirmation of Successful Submit of XAT Application Form
On the successful payment of the XAT Registration 2023 fees, the candidates will get a confirmation mail and message on their registered mail ID and mobile number respectively. Keep this in a safe place to avoid any type of miscommunication in the future.