The candidates must note one thing, the entire process of MICAT Registration is online. You have to do the online registration first on the official website. Candidates can fill out the MICAT Application Form 2023 by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: MICAT Registration
- Step 2: Fill in Personal Details
- Step 3: Qualification Details
- Step 4: CAT/XAT/GMAT Details
- Step 5: Uploading Scanned Documents
- Step 6: Pay MICAT Application Form Fees
Step 1: Complete MICAT Registration 2023
New applicants should go to MICA's official website and select the "New Registration" link. Read the pop-up message about the browser version and then click the 'Close' button. Fill in the blanks below with the following information to complete MICAT Registration online:
- Candidate's Name
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Submit the MICAT Registration Form
If you are already registered for the MICAT Application Form 2023.
- Enter MICA ID and Password
- Go to the MICAT 2023 Registration form
☛ See Also:
Step 2: Fill in MICAT Application Form
Candidates must fill out the following sections of the MICAT 2023 Application Form:
- Enter all necessary fields, such as date of birth, nationality, gender
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Contact Details
- Select MICAT Exam Centres - Candidates must choose at least three exam centres from the list of MICAT 2023 Exam Centres in order of preference for the entrance exam, GD, and PI.
- Other Details
Step 3: Enter your Qualification in MICAT Application Form 2023
Candidates must fill out the educational details for class X, XII, graduation, and postgraduation in this area of the MICAT Registration 2023 form ( if applicable)
- Percentage Name of the college/institute, board of the affiliated university
- Year of passing
- Address of the school or University
Candidates must also include all relevant job experience information, such as the name of the organization, designation, nature of work, duration, and so on.
☛ See Also: MICAT Selection Process
Step 4: Enter CAT/XAT/GMAT Details on MICAT Registration Form
Candidates must choose one of the three tests, CAT, XAT, or GMAT, for which MICA will consider their score.
Step 5: Payment of MICAT Application Fee
Candidates will now be required to pay the application fee for MICAT 2023. For the MICAT Registration 2023 form, candidates must pay INR 2100/-. Any of the following methods can be used to pay the application fee:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Demand Draft: Candidates can also pay via Demand Draft (DD). The demand draft must be drawn in favor of MICA, payable at Ahmedabad via BLUE DART courier.
After filling out and signing the payment guidance form, candidates must send it along with the Demand Draft (DD). MICA must receive a printout of the payment advice form along with the Demand Draft (DD) at the following address:
Admissions Office, MICA, Shela,
Ahmedabad - 380 058, India,
Phone: 02717 – 308250 / 308313.