Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam Cut Off
Generally, Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam Cut Off is released along with the declaration of the result. The Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam Cut Off varies for each year as the cut off calculation depends on various factors. The candidates who secure higher scores than the cut off marks have a higher chance of featuring in the merit list of the Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam.
Following are the important aspects related to the Maharashtra Police Constable Cut Off and the exam requisites:
- Eligibility criteria should be fulfilled.
- The fee payment and other procedural norms must be completed within the stipulated time.
- In the written exam, the candidates must score more than or equal to the cut-off marks.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Physical Standards Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Candidates need to score at least 40% marks to be declared as qualified in the physical test and 35% marks in the written exam for the general category aspirants, and 33% marks written by the reserved category aspirants.
- It is important to note that merely scoring more than the qualifying marks does not guarantee the candidature for the final selection. All the stages of the selection process, including the document verification, must be qualified.
- The candidate must qualify for the physical efficiency test, and the document verification must be completed.
Why is it important to know the Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam Cut Off?
The information concerning Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam Cut Off of previous years helps understand the candidate’s chance to ascertain the previous year's selection. Moreover, having an idea about the previous year’s Maharashtra Police Constable Cut Off will help the candidates prepare for the exams for the present year. They will be able to predict the cut-off marks this year and prepare accordingly.
Cut Off Marks (out of 200 Marks)
The Expected Cut off for the latest exam held for Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam. As the number of candidates applying for the exam increases each year and the competition also increases accordingly. This significantly affects the cut-off.
Cut Off Marks (out of 200 Marks)
Other Backward Caste
The Maharashtra Police Bharti exam helps the candidate to get an idea of the final selection list, and they then can start preparing accordingly with respect to the selection process.
What are the ways to check the Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam Cut-Off marks?
The Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam Cut Off is released on the official website by the Maharashtra Police Department (the recruitment agency is the same for the Exam). Following steps must be observed in order to check the cut off:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam Notification, i.e., mahapariksha.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the “Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam Recruitment.”
Step 3: You will be directed to a new page where the download link for the Cut Off will appear.
Step 4: Check for the question paper and click on the respective paper.
Step 5: A PDF file will open, which can be downloaded.
Step 6: Download the Cut Off and save it for future reference.
What are the factors that affect Maharashtra Police Constable Exam Cut Off?
The Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam Cut off is governed by the following factors:
- Number of vacancies- Every year, the number of vacancies varies, and this significantly impacts the cut off marks and makes the competition difficult.
- Difficulty level – It is inversely proportional to the cut off marks. If the Exam is tough, the cut off will be low and vice-versa.
- Number of Candidates- More the number of candidates, the higher the cut-off marks and vice-versa.
As soon as the actual cut off for the latest Exam (2018) held by the Maharashtra Police Department is released on its official website, the updates will be shared.
More from us