As per the Maharashtra Police Bharti GR, only those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria are allowed to appear for the exam to be held for the Maharashtra Police Bharti. The key guidelines a candidate needs to consider concerning the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- To be able to apply for the Police Constable posts through the Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam, the candidates must be Indian citizens and should hold permanent citizenship or residency in India.
- Non-compliance to the eligibility criteria at any of the given parameters leads to rejection of the application form as well as liable to candidature cancellation if any discrepancy in the details provided.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Age limit
As per Maharashtra Police Bharti eligibility 2021 details, the age limit is 18 to 25 years. The official notification and official eligibility are yet to be announced. We will update notification after the release.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years for a general category candidate
- Maximum age limit is 25 years for a general category candidate
Maximum Age Limit
Reserved Categories (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Note: Although, there are some relaxations available for candidates from select categories (SC/ST/OBC), and the recruitment would be done as per the existing relaxation norms in the State.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Marital Status
- Candidates belonging to all marital status can apply for the post.
- A candidate can be unmarried, married, or widowed are eligible to apply for the post of Maharashtra Police Constable.
- Note: No upper age limit relaxations have been issued for the widowed candidates.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Educational Qualification
- A candidate should be a Class XII passed as the minimum qualification, and there is no cap on the further qualifications obtained by the candidates.
- The candidate should have obtained the Class XII Board Exam from a recognised school education board.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Eligibility for Physical Test
As per the latest GR, the physical test standards have been revised for the male and female candidates respectively. As the notification is released teh updated information will be shared. Following are the details according the GR announced on 4th July 2021.
a. Physical Test for Male Candidates
1600 Meters Running
100 Meters Running
b. Physical Test for Female Candidates
800 Meters Running
Shot Put (4 KG)
100 Meters Running
Maharashtra Police Bharti Documents Required
- Mark Sheets and Certificates of qualifying exams
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate/SSC Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Unemployed Declaration (in case candidate claims fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (in case candidate is employed)
- The candidates must keep the required documentation prepared for the process of document verification.
- They must have scanned copies of the required documents to be able to upload them whenever required in the online application process.
More from us
Current Affairs for MPSC Exams PDF
NCERT Summary PDF (Hindi/ English)
Get Unlimited access to Structured Live Courses and Mock Tests- Online Classroom Program
Get Unlimited access to 40+ Mock Tests-BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series
Commentswrite a comment