Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021 Cutoff
- महाराष्ट्र राज्य सार्वजनिक आरोग्य विभागाकडून 24 ऑक्टोबर 2021 रोजी महाराष्ट्र आरोग्य भरती परीक्षा घेण्यात आलेली होती. त्यात 2725 जागा गट क आणि 3466 जागा गट ड विभागात होत्या.
- The Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2021 Examination was conducted on October 24, 2021, by the Maharashtra State Public Health Department. There were 2725 seats in Group C and 3466 seats in Group D.
- The written test for the post of Junior Clerk was held on October 24, 2021, in the afternoon shift.
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021 Expected Cutoff
As per the exam analysis and review the expected cut-offs for the Maharashtra arogya Bharti exam for the post of Jr. Clerk
- Group C exam - 150- 160 Marks
How check the Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021 Cut-Off marks?
The Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam Cut Off is released on the official website by the Maharashtra health Department (the recruitment agency is the same for the Exam). Following steps must be observed in order to check the cut off:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam Notification i.e. arogyabharti2021.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply here for Group C.’
- Step 3: Enter your official log in details and click on the ‘Login’ button
- Step 4: You will be directed to a new page where you can find a cut-off mark list
- Step 5: A PDF file will open, which can be downloaded.
- Step 6: Download the Cut Off and save it for future reference.
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021: Category wise cut-off
The table below gives the category wise cut off of Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Examination 2021
Sub - Category
Cut off (out of 200 marks)
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021: Qualifying Marks
- Candidates who are required to obtain at least 45% of the total marks in the Maharashtra Health Recruitment Examination will be considered eligible while making the selection list.
Factors affecting the Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021 cut off
The Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam Cut off is governed by the following factors:
- Number of Vacancies- Every year, the number of vacancies varies, and this significantly impacts the cut-off marks and makes the competition difficult.
- Exam Difficulty Level – It is inversely proportional to the cut off marks. If the Exam is tough, the cut off will be low and vice-versa.
- Number of Candidates- More the number of candidates, the higher the cut-off marks and vice-versa.
- Category of Candidates: Different cut-offs are announced for different categories of candidates. Therefore, the cut off may be different for different categories of candidates.
Note: For Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Examination, the cut off will be announced according to the district, so the cut off for each district will be different.
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2021: Important Articles
Candidates can check the following important articles for Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2021
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam Analysis 2021
महाराष्ट्र आरोग्य भरती परीक्षा विश्लेषण 2021
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Answer Key 2021
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2021 Exam Question Paper
To check in Marathi, click here:
More From Us: