Indian Air Force Group X and Y 2021 exam is scheduled to be held from 12th to 18th July 2021. Thus, to utilize this time we have shared last-minute Indian Air Force exam preparation tips for Airmen Group X & Y 2021 exam.
Since the Indian Air Force is a national-level exam and lakhs of aspirants compete for this prestigious exam, thus it becomes important to have a smart strategy. Below you can go through the section-wise preparation tips & some last-minute tips for IAF that you should follow for maximizing your score.
IAF Airmen Group X & Y 2021 Exam Pattern
The marking scheme for the exam pattern is as follows:
The test will be conducted online. For Group Y, it will last 45 minutes. The overall time of the test for Group X is 60 minutes. Students sitting for both Groups get 85 minutes time.
Reasoning and General Awareness
Group X and Y
Reasoning and General Awareness
How to Score Good Marks and Clear the Cutoff?
- As most of the students who appear for this exam are recently passed out of 12th std, so sticking to what you have already studied would boost your preparation as you only need to revise the concepts.
- Also knowing your strong areas will help you better as you can attempt the specific questions with confidence and clear them with ease.
- During the exam, the first and foremost thing is to read the questions properly, as it is observed many students in a hurry do mistakes. We know the time is less but at the same time, you need to understand that you first need to clear IAF cut off marks.
- If you have not practiced any numerical then attempt only those questions in which you are 110% sure as any wrong answer will reduce your marks.
- Also, take only calculated risk wherever seems fit. As negative marking can completely spoil your marks.
How to Manage the Time in Airmen Group X & Y exam?
- As you know that the number of questions is more and the time of the exam is less, so it is difficult for candidates to attempt all these questions.
- The key here is to first attempt those questions which take less time. For example, many students who are good at English might find it easier to attempt more questions in less time, while some might find general awareness easier.
- Indian Air Force Group X & Y Admit Card 2021
- Indian Air Force Group X & Y Syllabus
- Indian Air Force Group X & Y Cut Off
- Indian Air Force Group X & Y Question Papers
Last Minute Revision Tips for Indian Air Force 2021 Exam
- Revision of facts and figures will benefit you a lot. Revising GK topics & Physics will be fruitful for you. Also revising rules of grammar & vocabulary will help boost your chances of choosing the correct option.
- Time management is of utmost importance so if you get stuck in any question, move ahead and go through the next one.
1) English Tips For Air Force Group X & Y
- For Synonyms and Antonyms revise the list of words that were made by you during preparation.
- While answering questions of the cloze test, try eliminating the wrong answers and get the correct answer.
2) Mathematics Tips For Air Force Group X & Y
- For questions of trigonometry, option elimination works fast.
- Practice NCERT questions and previously asked from topics such as Determinants, Limits, Differential equations, probability.
- Attempt those questions that are easier. Don't waste your time on difficult questions.
3) Reasoning Tips For Air Force Group X & Y
- Attempt questions from distance and directions, youngest and tallest relation-based questions, average, fractions, time speed and distance, profit & Loss, etc.
- Revise your notes for important formulae, difficult questions, and shortcut tricks.
- Revise the formulae from the following chapters:
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Surface Area and Volume
4) General Awareness Tips For Air Force Group X & Y
- Revise dates of historical battles, governor generals and their contribution, freedom struggle for History
- For Geography make a list of dams, rivers and national parks in India.
- For Political Science, important provisions in the constitution, president, Courts, committees, etc.
- For General Science make a list of formulae of laws, inventions, diseases caused by the deficiency of vitamins, etc.
- For Current Affairs go through the important news of the previous 6 months.
Make sure you give your best in the allotted time. Time management & maintaining the temper in the examination hall will decide whether you clear the cut off or not. Attempt 2 or 3 mocks in the last week to get yourself ready for the D-day.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App