You have completed the syllabus of the SSC JE exam for Heat-Transfer. Now BYJU'S Exam Prep brings you the 100 most important questions of the Heat-Transfer subject.
Here you will find the 100 most important questions for the Heat-Transfer subject of the Mechanical Engineering syllabus. The top 5 questions are attached here rest questions you can find in the below pdf.
1. Which one of the following is used to measure the heat transfer size of the heat exchanger?
A. Effectiveness B. NTU
C. LMTD D. Overall heat transfer coefficient
2. In unsteady-state conduction for bodies with negligible temperature gradients, the time
temperature variation curve is ___________.
A. linear B. parabolic
C. sinusoidal D. exponential
3. There are two bodies A and B , the ratio of their thermal conductivities is KA/KB=15, the ratio of
their densities ρA/ρB=3/2 and the ratio of their specific heats cA/CB = 4, then the ratio of
their thermal diffusivities αA/αB will be ________.
A. 1.5 B. 2.5
C. 3.5 D. 4.5
4. The relationship λmaxT = constant, between the temperature of a black body and the
the wavelength at which the maximum value of monochromatic emissive power occurs is known as
A. Planck’s law B. Kirchhoff’s law
C. Lambert’s law D. Wein’s law
5. The unit of Stefan Boltzmann constant is____.
2 B. W2
3 D. W/cm2K
You can avail of Online Classroom Program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai !!!
Download BYJU'S Exam Prep APP , for best Exam Preparation , Free Mock Test, Live Classes