GPSSB AE Selection Process 2022
On March 3, 2022, the Gujrat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) issued an official notification for the post of Additional Assistant Engineer, with 355 vacancies. The application process for the position of AE has already begun online. Interested applicants can apply online for GPSSB vacancy 2022 until March 20, 2022, on the official website gpssb.gujrat.gov.in. To be hired as an AE in the Gujarat commission, candidates must pass all stages of the selection procedure. Read this article carefully to learn more about how the entire selection process works and what steps are involved.
GPSSB AE Selection Process for Written Exam
This is the first stage of the selection process, in which the Gujarat Commission will shortlist all applicants based on their overall performance in the written exam, which carries a total of 300 marks.
Here are some key details about the first stage of the GPSSB AE selection process in 2022:
- This stage is divided further into two sections: general studies and concerned subjects.
- Part I of the primary test consists of 100 marks from the general studies topic. There will be a total of 100 questions, with one mark awarded for each correct answer.
- Part II of the primary exam is a concerned subject in which questions will be asked from a candidate's chosen specialized stream. This section contains 200 questions worth a total of 200 marks
- The primary test will take 3 hours to complete in total (180 minutes).
- The exam will be completely objective.
- Although the official notification makes no mention of negative marking, one should read the guidelines carefully before taking the exam.
- 50 per cent of primary test scores will be considered under the merit system.
GPSSB AE Selection 2022: Interview round
This is the GPSSB AE selection process's second and final stage. Candidates will be tested on their knowledge in their respective fields of study in this round. The interview round has no set syllabus although the commission evaluates the candidates' intellectual abilities. For this round, the candidates will be given 100 marks. In the month of August, this round will be held. 50% of the marks from the interview stage will be assessed under the merit system.
The documents required to carry during the interview process are:
- All the educational documents and certificates
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Non-Objection Certificate(NOC)
The medical board will assess candidates who have passed all of the preliminary rounds. To guarantee their suitability for the job, candidates will be evaluated on a variety of medical factors.
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.