GPSC AE Syllabus: The prime thing which is most important for the applicants of the GPSC AE 2021 Recruitment is to be thoroughly aware of the GPSC AE syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates who are willing to crack the GPSC AE exam must have a complete idea of the GPSC AE syllabus as per the engineering discipline. We have provided to you the detailed syllabus of GPSC AE exam along with the exam pattern and marking scheme.
The syllabus of the GPSC AE Exam comprises of a primary test followed by an interview.The GPSC AE primary test has 2 papers, general studies paper and the concerned subject paper. Candidates clearing the written exam will be called to appear for the interview. Candidates can easily get the GPSC AE Syllabus pdf from the GPSC official website or the direct link that is provided to you here. This article gives you detailed information about the exam pattern and syllabus of the GPSC AE Exam to save aspirants time which usually gets wasted in searching for the same. Read this article to get all the information about the GPSC AE syllabus and exam pattern here.
GPSC AE Exam Pattern 2021
Let us first understand the exam pattern for the GPSC AE exam. This will give you a fair idea of the marking scheme and subjects that will be asked in the exam. The GPSC AE exam consists of a Primary Test that will be held in online mode. The primary test or prelims of GPSC Asst. Engg. exam will have 2 papers as given below in the table.
- The GPSC AE exam is classified into two papers of a total duration of 180 minutes.
- The medium of the questions will be in the English language while the Gujarati paper will be in the Gujarati language only.
- You will get 1 mark for correct and a negative marking of 1/3 will be done for every incorrect answer by you.
|Paper||Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration of the exam|
|1||General Studies||100||100||180 mins|
GPSC AE Syllabus for Primary Test
Here we have provided to you the GPSC AE primary test or prelims exam syllabus. The GPSC AE primary test syllabus for paper 1 and paper 2 is given below.
GPSC AE Syllabus for Paper 1
- Indian Geography, physical, economic, social, natural resources and
- The population of India and Gujarat
- India’s culture, Literature, Art, Religion, and Architecture with special reference to Gujarat
- Indian History with special reference to Gujarat
- Indian Economy and Planning
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India: Preamble, , Directive Principles of State Policy, Fundamental Rights and Duties, Parliament
- Powers and functions of President, Prime Minister, Governor, Chief Minister
- Provisions of SC/ST/OBC
- Attorney General
- Panchayati Raj Institutions
- Finance Commission
- Constitutional and Statutory Bodies
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Information & Communication Technology
- Daily events of Regional, National and International Importance,
GPSC AE Syllabus for Paper 2
The GPSC AE syllabus for paper 2 will be on the concerned subject. The GPSC Asst. Engg. syllabus for Civil, Mechanical engineering is given below.
GPSC AE Civil Syllabus
- Building Materials
- Solid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry structures
- Construction Practice, Planning, and Management
- Building Construction
- The flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines and Hydro Power
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering
- Surveying and Geology
- Bridge Engineering
- Civil Engineering in Gujarat
- Current Trends and Recent Advancements in the Above Fields
GPSC AE Mechanical Syllabus
- Mechanics of solids
- Engineering Materials
- Theory of machines
- Manufacturing process
- IC engines, fuels, and combustion
- Design of transmission systems
- Heat transfer, refrigeration and air conditioning
- Automobile engineering
- Computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing
- Pollution and vehicle insurance
- Diagnosis and testing of vehicle
- Environmental science
- Electric and hybrid vehicles
- Role of AI and Machine Learning
- Cruise control for the Driverless Cars, CollisionAvoidance Technology (CA System)
Download GPSC AE Syllabus PDF: Civil and Mechanical
The GPSC AE syllabus for civil and mechanically is given below here. Download the GPSC AE Syllabus pdf by clicking on the link mentioned below.