Update: Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC) has released the final list of selected candidates for the post of Police Sub-Inspector (PSI), Sergeant and [Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment), against advertisement number 01/2019. A total of 2062 candidates are finally selected for the post of Sub Inspector, 215 for the post of Sergeant and 125 for the post of Assistant Superintendant Jail.
Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC) has Announced Online Applications for the Posts of Bihar Police Sub Inspector (SI). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts was 1998 Posts. Lakhs of Candidates applied for Bihar Police SI online.
Candidates must verify all the details mentioned in the Bihar Police SI result to avoid any discrepancies later on.
- The merit list depends upon the marks secured by the candidate in the Bihar SI exam, the cut-off marks, the number of applicants, the difficulty of the exam, and the number of vacancies in the department.
- Candidates who scored more than the cut-off marks will be featured in the merit list.
- The candidates must keep their Bihar SI login credentials safe with them.
Bihar Police SI Result: Overview
|Name of Commission||Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC)|
|Examination Name||Bihar Police SI (Sub Inspector)|
|Department Name||Bihar Police Department|
|Date of Prelims Examination||22 December 2019|
|Date of Mains Exam||29 November 2020|
|Mains Result Date||16 January 2021|
|Physical Efficiency Test||22 March - 12 April 2021|
|Result Date||17 June 2021|
Steps to Download Bihar Police SI Result Advt. No. 01/2019
- Visit the official website, http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/ to click on the direct link mentioned.
- Open the Notification tab and find "Final Selection List for the post of Police SI" posts displayed on the screen and click over it.
- It will redirect to a pdf file.
- Press Ctrl + F and enter your Roll No. or find your Roll No in the selection list
- Download and Print the Result for future references
BPSSC SI Final Cut-Off (Advt. No. 01/2019)
|Wards of Freedom|
More from us