UPPSC conducts the UP Judicial Services Examination to recruit civil judges in the UP Judiciary. The exam is held in 3 stages, Prelims, Mains, Interview. The PCS J 2022 notification is going to be released soon. In this article, we are providing you with the steps that you need to follow to successfully fill your UP Judiciary online application 2022.
UP PCS J Online Application 2022 Dates
Check the important dates, points of the UP Civil Judge exam 2022 in the table. It is important to know all the points before applying for the exam.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
To be notified
UP PCS J Application Starts on
To be notified
UP PCS J Application Ends on
To be notified
How to fill UPPSC PCS J Online Application 2022?
The candidates must follow the following steps to fill their online application:
- Visit the official UPPSC Website
- In the highlights, click on the PCS J advertisement link, and on the next page click on Apply Here.
- The basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled in them. If any correction/modification is required, click on the "Edit" button and ensure the required corrections/modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the information filled in, click on ‘Submit Application. Consequently, the registration of the first stage shall be over. Thereafter “Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- After completing the above first stage, candidates are required to pay the fees through an online portal, where they can pay the examination fee through Netbanking, Debit Card, etc.
- After submission of the fee, you will get a preview of the final application, you must check all the details filled by you and click on the final submit button.
- Take a Print out of the submitted final application form.
It is clarified to the candidates that at the stage of the preliminary examination, the hard copy of the documents including their On-line Application should not be sent to the commission.
The Application Fee for various categories for the PCS J examination is as follows:
|General/OBC||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-|
|SC/ST||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Ex-Serviceman/Women||According to their original category|
In case of any issues in the online application the candidates must immediately contact UPPSC at the following contact information:
- Official Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRAYAGRAJ - (FOR ON-LINE ENQUIRY) : +91 - 8765973668
- PRAYAGRAJ - (FOR GENERAL ENQUIRY) : 0532 - 2407547
UP PCS J Online Application Link 2022
The commission will release the online application for the UP PCS J civil judge post on the official website soon. The UP Judicial Service online application will be available on the official website with the notification. Candidates must fill in the application before the last date to avoid technical issues.
UP Judicial Service Application Form 2022(To be notified)
Important Details Required for UP Judiciary Exam Application
Candidates are required to fill in the details as mentioned on the educational qualification certificates.
Other important details