Practice with BYJU'S Exam Prep's REET Test Series 2021 to enrich your exam preparation for Level I and Level II. REET Mock Tests are available in both English and Hindi languages for your convenience. The REET test series is carefully prepared for you to compliment your exam preparation and will help you brush up on all the important concepts of the syllabus.
REET Mock Test Series 2021 will give you an edge over others in the examination as they are well researched, updated with the latest pattern of the examination and covers the entire syllabus in a structured and exhaustive manner. In this Test Series, we will be covered Hindi, English & Sanskrit language.
REET Mock Test 2021 | Exam Overview
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) 2021 notification has been released for the recruitment of Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher. The exam requires strategic exam preparation along with thorough revision and practice. To provide you with the perfect revision, BYJU'S Exam Prep REET Mock Tests 2021 comprises of 6 Mock Tests with 2 Previous Year Papers.
REET 2021 Test Series will help you get acquainted with the type of questions asked and provide you with extensive revision. It will help you analyze your weaker areas and give you an opportunity to improve them before the actual exam.
REET 2021 Level I Mock Test Schedule (Hindi & English)
No. of Questions
Previous Year Solved Paper Sep 2018 (Hindi 1 English 2)
Mock Test 1 (Hindi 1 English 2)
Previous Year Solved Paper Sep 2016 (Hindi 1 English 2)
Mock Test 2 (Hindi 1 English 2)
Mock Test 3 (Hindi 1 English 2)
Mock Test 4 (Hindi 1 English 2)
Mock Test 5 (English 1 Hindi 2)
Mock Test 6 (Hindi 1 English 2)
REET 2021 Level I Mock Test Schedule (Hindi & Sanskrit)
No. of Questions
Previous Year Solved Paper Sep 2018 (Hindi 1 Sanskrit 2)
Mock Test 1 (Hindi 1 Sanskrit 2)
Previous Year Solved Paper Sep 2016 (Hindi 1 Sanskrit 2)
Mock Test 2 (Hindi 1 Sanskrit 2)
Mock Test 3 (Hindi 1 Sanskrit 2)
Mock Test 4 (Hindi 1 Sanskrit 2)
Mock Test 5 (Hindi 1 Sanskrit 2)
Mock Test 6 (Hindi 1 Sanskrit 2)
REET Mock Test Series 2021 (Key Features)
- Get access to 06 full-length mock tests and 02 Previous Year Papers to prepare smartly.
- You can choose the language to attempt the REET 2021 mock test series in Hindi/English/Sanskrit.
- Practice the REET mock test series on Mobile or PC as per your convenience.
- Get detailed solutions and analysis for every question asked in REET 2021 Mock Tests.
REET Exam Key Benefits
The REET test series is a very important part of your preparation kit. We have pointed out some of the benefits of the BYJU'S Exam Prep REET Test series:
- Test series reduce exam fear.
- In depth knowledge of exam patterns and syllabus.
- Practice tests similar to the real exam.
- Find out the real difficulty level of the exam.
- Improve your weak sections through test series.
- Improve time management and accuracy.
- Gradeup’s REET test series help to ace the exam.
Buy REET Test Series 2021 at BYJU'S Exam Prep
A regular check on your preparation and identifying which sections need improvement is vital to scoring a good rank in the exam. Thus, the REET test series is curated after a detailed analysis by our expert faculty members holding an experience of decades. Buying test series for the REET exam 2021 preparation will surely help you in upgrading your performance and staying ahead in the competition.
Since we value your money, thus buying the REET test series at BYJU'S Exam Prep will not let your money go in vain. All the topics are covered adequately in the REET test series so that you can practice every bit of it and score easily.
REET 2021: Exam Pattern
RTET 2021 Exam consists of two papers: Paper I for Primary Level and Paper II for Upper Primary Level. Total time allotted for Paper I and II is 150 minutes each. The REET 2021 exam pattern for both the papers is given below:
REET 2021 Primary (Level I)
Number of Questions
Child Development & Pedagogy
Language I (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi)
Language II (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi)
REET 2021 Upper Primary (Level II)
Number of Questions
Child Development & Pedagogy
Language-1 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi)
Language-2 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi)
Science & Mathematics OR Social Science
REET Syllabus 2021
Child Development and Pedagogy
- Teaching-learning process
- Learning Difficulties
- Theories of learning and its implication
- Action Research
- Child Development
- How Children learn and think
- Individual Differences
- Factors Affecting Learning
- Meaning & Concept of learning and its processes
- The right to Education Act 2009
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment
- Understanding diverse learners
- Motivation and Implications for Learning
- The Role of Heredity and environment
Mathematics & Science
- Algebraic expressions
- Living Being
- Human body and health
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence
- Force and Motion
- Light & Sound
- Solar System
- Chemical Substances
- Plane Figures
- Ratio and Proportion
- Lines and Angles
- Surface Area and Volume
- Area of Plane figures
- Our Culture and Civilization
- Matter and Energy
- Public places and Institutions
- Living Beings
- Personal Hygiene
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Transport and Communication
- The significance of Integrated & Environment Studies
- Approaches to presenting concepts
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation
- Clothes and Habitats
- Teaching material/Aids
- Problems of Teaching
- Concept & scope of Environmental Studies
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles
- Scope and Relation to Science & Social Science
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Pedagogical Issues – II
- Resources and Development
- Main Components of the Earth
- Medieval and Modern Period
- Geography and Resources of India
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials
- Framing Questions Including Why-questions
- Teaching Learning Materials
- Principles of Teaching English
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms
- Unseen Poem
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching
How to take the REET Mock Test?
Candidates must follow the following steps to take the REET mock test:
- Open the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Click on the Test series tab on the right upper side.
- Select the TET exam category.
- Select the REET tab.
- REET Mock Test will appear on the screen.
- Make the one-time payment and have access to the mock test series.
REET 2021: Important Dates
Online Application Begins for RTET 2021
|11th Jan 2021|
Last Date to Apply for RTET 2021
|19th Feb 2021|
Admit Card Downloading Date
|14th April 2021|
REET 2021 Exam Date
|25th April 2021|
REET Result 2021
For any inquiry or issues mail us at [email protected] Or
Call us at +91 9650052904