The candidates need to register themselves with the official website to fill out the IIFT Application Form 2023. The entire process for IIFT Registration 2023 is an online process and is a combination of the below 5-steps:
- Register for the website of NTA
- Fill out IIFT Application Form 2023
- Documents upload
- Pay IIFT Exam Form Fees
- Confirmation of IIFT Registration 2023
Here is a step-by-step process to complete the entire process for IIFT Registration process and fill out the application form. Get expert tips for IIFT Preparation and be prepared accordingly to complete the syllabus on time.
Step 1: Complete IIFT Registration 2023
It is a compulsory process to proceed further with the IIFT Exam 2023. Note the steps below to complete IIFT Registration 2023.
☛ Also Check:IIFT Answer Key
- Visit the official website of NTA’s IIFT Website.
- Click on "Fill IIFT Application Form 2023"
- A webpage opens in a new tab, the illustration of which is shown in the above image
- Click on "New Registration"
- Few basic details will be asked; fill them out and create your password, and chose a security question
- IIFT Registration 2023 Number will be generated by the system, note that down and keep it safely for further usage. Check IIFT Cut Off to understand the difficulty level of the exam.
Step 2: Fill out IIFT Application Form 2023
It is the second step, and the candidates have to fill out the IIFT Exam Form 2023 by entering all the required details.
- Visit the official website again and log in to the portal by using generated IIFT Login credentials.
- Fill in all the details, including the personal details and educational qualifications required to be filled by the candidate in the IIFT Application Form 2023.
- Once the details are filled in and submitted by the candidate, an email is sent to the registered email address confirming the status of the application.
☛ Also Check: IIFT Notification 2023
Step 3: Upload the Required Documents for IIFT Registration
Now, you need to upload a scanned image of your recent photograph, a scanned image of your signature, and a scanned image of your category certificate (applicable only if a candidate belongs to any other category apart from General). Stay updated with the latest IIFT Exam Pattern to get an overview of the exam section, types of questions, and section-wise weightage.
10 KB to 200 KB
4 KB to 30 KB
Reserved Category Certificate
50 KB to 300 KB
Step 4: Pay IIFT Exam Fees
After completing the whole of the above steps, candidates are then required to make a payment of the applicable fee according to the category to which they belong. Candidates can pay the application fees through the below process.
- Credit Card/Debit Card (VISA/Mastercard)
- Net Banking,
- Mobile Wallets (Paytm/UPI)
IIFT Application Form Fees
The IIFT Registration fee for different categories of candidates is mentioned below. All candidates are suggested to make the payment of the fee accordingly. Download the IIFT Books PDF list as per the expert’s recommendation
Category of Candidate
IIFT Registration Fees
USD 200 or Rs. 15000/-
Steps 5: Confirmation of IIFT Registration 2023
After successful payment of the IIFT Form Fees, the candidates will receive a confirmation mail on their registered email id regarding the successful completion of the registration process. The candidates must note that this confirmation mail is very important for further communication. So keep it safe and avoid deleting this mail until your admission process is completed.
Who can Fill Out IIFT Application Form?
The candidates who qualify for the basic eligibility can proceed further to complete IIFT Registration. It is recommended to check all the details for IIFT Eligibility to avoid the last minutes of miscommunication. Note that there is no limitation in the IIFT Age limit. But be sure that you have qualified for the educational qualification to appear in the IIFT Exam 2023.
Documents Required for IIFT 2023 Registration
While filling out the IIFT Application Form 2023, the candidates must keep the below-mentioned documents handy. Upload all the required documents carefully to avoid canceling your candidature.
- A Valid E-Mail id and Phone Number
- Candidates’ Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
- Educational Details (Class 10th, 12th Graduation Marksheet, and Certificate)
- Work Experience Details (If have).