There were 2 dates for IIFT 2022. One was on 5 December 2021, and the second was rescheduled on 23 December 2021 in some cities due to cyclone. The Exam was conducted online, and there was no IIFT 2022 sectional timing. Stay updated with IIFT Registration dates.
- The IIFT Exam Duration was 120 minutes.
- The IIFT Total Questions were 110.
- There were 4 sections in IIFT Exam 2022: Quantitative Analysis, Reading Comprehension, and Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness.
- In VARC, DILR, and QA sections: +3 was rewarded for every correct answer, and -1 was rewarded for every incorrect answer.
- In the GA section, +1.5 marks were rewarded for every correct answer, and 0.5 marks were deducted for every incorrect answer.
- There was no IIFT Negative Marking for any un-attempted questions.
Note the below section to get an overview of the IIFT Exam 2022, including the difficulty level, section-wise IIFT Exam analysis, and good attempts. Check the official IIFT Notification to note the entire exam schedule.
Section-Wise IIFT Exam Analysis 2022
Note the below section to get a section-wise IIFT 2022 Exam Analysis. The candidates who are appearing in the upcoming exam must check IIFT Exam Analysis 2023 for all the sections to understand the topics asked in the exam. Stay updated with the IIFT Exam Dates.
IIFT Exam Analysis for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
The IIFT Difficulty Level 2022 for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension was Moderate. The total number of questions asked in this section was 35. There were 4 RC passages based on the following topics:
Number of Questions
RC 1 - Quantitative Research Method
RC 2 - Linguistics
RC 3 -Non-verbal Behaviour
RC 4 - Philosophy
The other questions were asked from the below-mentioned topics:
- Spelling Error: 3 Questions
- FIBs (Preposition): 3 Questions
- Match the column: 2 Questions
- Article/ verb sentence error: 3 Questions
- Synonym: 2 Questions
- Comma errors: 2 Questions
- Idioms: 1 Question
- Incorrect Sentence: 2 Questions
- Apostrophe error: 1 Question
IIFT Exam Analysis 2022 for Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
The DILR section was comprised of a total of 30 questions. This section had a Moderate level of difficulty. This section was lengthy but not difficult to solve. There were 4 DI sets. The detailed rIIFT Exam Analysis 2022 for Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning section is given below. Download the expert-recommended IIFT Books PDF list and be prepared accordingly.
No of Questions
DI Set (Stock Market, Beverages)
LR Set ( Toys, Dept. in a Company, Hotels)
14 (3*4 and 1*2)
IIFT Exam Analysis 2022 for Quantitative Ability
There were a total of 25 Questions in this section. This section had a Moderate to Difficult level of difficulty. Check all the details for IIFT Selection Process.
Number of Questions
IIFT Exam Analysis 2022 for General Knowledge
This section comprised 20 questions. As per the IIFT Exam Analysis 2022, this section was Moderate. Current Affairs questions dominated this section. There were questions on Static GK and Current Affairs.
- Static: 5-6 Questions
- Current Affairs: 14-15 Questions
In the GA section, the questions were asked:
- Books and Authors
- Name of the company and the Country (Match the following)
- Company and Brands
- eNam Scheme
IIFT Difficulty Level 2022
According to the IIFT Exam Analysis 2022, the overall difficulty level of the exam was slightly more difficult than last year. Questions from the DI section were relatively easier than the other sections. The candidates also gave feedback that the exam was lengthy and difficult. Stay updated with the latest IIFT Syllabus.
IIFT 2022 Difficulty Level
The Most Difficult Section
The Less Difficult Section
Total number of MCQs
IIFT Exam Analysis 2022: Good Attempts
As per the review given by BYJU'S Exam Prep, the IIFT Difficulty Level of the paper was found to be similar to that of the 5th December 2021 IIFT 2022 paper. According to IIFT Exam Analysis 2022 (Day 2), a net correct for 99%ile was expected upto 40-42. Check the previous year's IIFT Cut Off.