Note the section below to get an overview of the section-wise analysis and the difficulty level of CMAT Exam 2022. The candidates who are appearing in the upcoming exam must check CMAT Analysis 2022 for all the sections and be prepared accordingly.
- Language Comprehension (LC): Easiest Section
- General Awareness: Difficult Section
☛ Also, Check: CMAT Registration
CMAT Exam Analysis 2022: Difficulty Level
As per the expert CMAT Analysis 2022, check the section-wise difficulty level below.
Name of the Sections
CMAT Difficulty Level 2022
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation (QT & DI)
Logical Reasoning (LR)
Language Comprehension (LC)
General Awareness (GA)
Moderate to Difficult
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Section-Wise CMAT Analysis 2022
As per the expert analysis, the overall difficulty level of CMAT 2022 was easy to moderate. The Innovation and entrepreneurship section was the mandatory section, and it was introduced in 2021 as an optional section. Here, we have presented all the exam details, as per the CMAT Analysis 2022, by BYJU'S Exam Prep Experts.
CMAT 2022 Analysis - Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
A total of 20 questions were asked. The overall difficulty level of the CMAT 2022 Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation was Easy. Most of the questions were based on Arithmetic. As per the CMAT Analysis 2022, the topic-wise question breakup of the Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation section of CMAT 2022 is given in the table below.
Number of Questions
Geometry & Mensuration
CMAT Analysis 2022 highlighted that the DI sets were easy to solve. There were 5 questions which were divided into 2 single questions and 1 set of 3 questions (based on the table). The DI questions were based on the below 2 concepts.
CMAT Analysis 2022 - Language Comprehension
The overall CMAT Difficulty Level 2022 for this section was easy. A total of 20 questions were asked, but most of the questions were Vocab-based. The topic-wise breakup of the Language Comprehension section as per CMAT Analysis 2022 is as follows:
- RC (1 Passage - Urbanization): 4 questions
- Vocab: 9 questions
- Grammar: 6 questions
- Jumble sentence: 1 question
CMAT 2022 Analysis - Logical Reasoning
The overall difficulty level of this section was easy. A total of 20 questions were asked, of which 5 were verbal reasoning, and 15 were analytical reasoning. As per the CMAT Analysis 2022, the Analytical Reasoning questions were easy and doable. Note the table below to get an idea of the topic-wise breakup of this section.
Number of Questions
Odd One Out: 1 Question
Analogy: 1 Question
Reason Assertion: 1 Question
Statement Assumptions: 1 Question
CMAT Exam Analysis 2022 - General Awareness
The overall difficulty level of this section in CMAT 2022 was Moderate to Difficult. A total of 20 questions were asked from both Static GK and Current Affairs. As per CMAT Analysis 2022, most of the questions were asked from the Static GK part.
- Current Affairs: 5 questions
- Static GK: 15 questions
CMAT Analysis 2022 stated that the questions asked in this section are as follows:
- Article 356 of the Indian Constitution provides for?
- On what does the dollar-rupee exchange rate in India depend?
- 1st country, abelled as the "Banana Republic."
- Slave Dynasty Ruler
- Term Butterfly is associated with?
- Total number of judges in the International Court of Justice
- Match the Sports person and Sports
- Vehicle Scrapping Policy
- Match the following (4 points were asked to match based on geography)
Indira Point & Siachen Glacier
- Which of the following dances influenced Persian culture?
CMAT Analysis 2022 - Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Last year, this section was compulsory for the candidates, and 20 questions were asked. The overall difficulty level of this section was Easy. As per the CMAT Paper Analysis 2022, the questions were focused mostly on the candidates' awareness of Entrepreneurship skills. The sectional breakup is as follows:
- Current Affairs: 10%
- Static Affairs: 90%
CMAT Analysis 2022 stated that the questions that were asked in this section are as follows:
- CEOs and Names of Companies (OYO, Sugar, Lenskart, Berkshire Hathaway)
- Brands and Punchlines
- Reason for Govt's increasing role in business globally
- Term that refers to the attractive idea that an entrepreneur invests in?
- Having more than one customer segment
- Beta version
- Phases of Entrepreneurial process