Here is a step-by-step process to guide you fill the complete CMAT Registration on the official website of NTA. The CMAT Application Form process combines the simple 5-step process - online registration, fill the CMAT application form, uploading documents, paying exam fees and downloading registration confirmation. Given below is the step-by-step guide to the CMAT Registration 2023.
☛ Also Check CMAT Admit Card.
Step 1 - CMAT Registration 2023
To Get started with the application process for CMAT 2023, the registration link is available on the CMAT Official Website.
- On the CMAT website, click on "Apply for CMAT 2023."
- A new webpage opens in a fresh tab; the image shown above is the replication of the same.
- Click on "NEW CMAT REGISTRATION" on the left side of the screen or, alternatively,
- A new webpage will open
- Read the instructions carefully. Tick the checkbox below and click "Proceed."
- Fill in the basic details asked for primary CMAT Registration 2023 and click on "Submit."
- The system for your application will generate a unique registration number; please note that down for further usage.
☛ Get details for CMAT Question Paper and be prepared accordingly.
Step 2 - Fill out CMAT Application Form 2023
In this step, you are required to enter your CMAT Registration number, password, and security pin to log in to your account so as to fill out the application form.
☛ Stay updated with the updated CMAT Syllabus.
- Several personal and educational details are required to be filled in once logged in.
- As soon as the details are filled in and submitted by the candidate, a confirmation email is sent to the registered email ID confirming the status of the CMAT Application Form.
Step 3 - Upload Scanned Image of Photograph and Signature
Next, you are required to upload a scanned image of your recent photograph and a scanned image of your signature to complete CMAT Registration 2023.
Scanned Image of the Photograph
10 Kb and 200 Kb and in JPG/JPEG format
Scanned Image of the Signature
4 Kb and 30 Kb and should be in JPG/JPEG format
Step 4 - Payment of CMAT Exam Fees
After you have covered the whole of the above process, you are supposed to pay the application fee according to the category to which you belong. You can make the payment through net banking, credit card/debit card, or mobile wallets (Paytm/UPI).
CMAT Form Fees
The CMAT Registration fees are different for different categories of candidates and are mentioned in the below table. Candidates are suggested to make payment of the application fee accordingly:
CMAT Exam Fees (in Rs.)
General – EWS/ OBC- NCL candidate
Step 5 - Download CMAT Application Form
Once you have completed all the above-mentioned steps, you must download the CMAT Registration 2023 form and take a print for the same. After successful payment of the CMAT Application fees, the candidates will receive a confirmation mail on their registered email id regarding the successful completion of the registration process. The candidates must note that this confirmation mail is very important for further communication. So keep it safe and avoid deleting this mail until your CMAT Admission Process is completed.
☛ Go through the latest CMAT Paper Pattern.