Here is a step by step process to guide you fill the complete registration/ application form for CMAT 2022.
How to Apply Online for CMAT 2022?
CMAT 2022 registration is a combination of the simple 5-step process - Application, Fill Form, Upload Documents, Pay Application Fees and Download Registration confirmation. Given below is the step-by-step guide to the registration process for CMAT 2022. This is how the CMAT 2022 Application Window looks like
Step 1 - Register for CMAT 2022
Getting started with the application process for CMAT 2022, the registration link is available on the NTA's CMAT website
- On the NTA's CMAT website, click on "Apply for CMAT 2022"
- A new webpage opens in a fresh tab, the image shown above is the replication of same
- Click on "NEW REGISTRATION" on the left side of the screen or alternatively,
- A new webpage opens as shown below
- Read the instructions carefully. Tick the checkbox below and click "Proceed"
- Fill in the basic details asked for primary registration and click on "Submit"
- A unique registration number will be generated by the system for your application, please note that down for further usage
Step 2 - Login and Fill Other Required Details
In this step, you are required to enter your application number, password and security pin to login to your account so as to fill the application form
- Several personal and educational details are required to be filled once logged in
- As soon as the details are filled and submitted by the candidate, a confirmation email is sent to the registered email ID confirming the status of the application
Step 3 - Upload Scanned Inage of Photograph and Signature
Next up you are required to upload scanned image of your recent photograph and scanned image of your signature
- The scanned image of Photograph should be between 10 Kb and 200 Kb and in JPG/JPEG format
- The scanned image of Signature should be between 4 Kb and 30 Kb and should be in JPG/JPEG format
Step 4 - Payment of CMAT 2022 Application Fee
After you have covered the whole of the above process, you are then supposed to make a payment of the application fee according to the category to which you belong. You can make the payment through net-banking, credit card/debit card, or mobile wallets (Paytm/UPI).
Step 5 - Download and Take Print-Out of the CMAT 2022 Application Form
Once you have completed all the above-mentioned steps, you must download the CMAT 2022 Application Form and take a print for the same.