Notification for recruitment in Indian Navy for the post of Sailor AA SSR, i.e Artificer Apprentice and Senior Secondary Recruitment respectively was released on 22nd April, 2021. Aspirants can now apply for these 2500 posts through the official website of Indian Navy at joinindiannavy.gov.in
Application process for the above post began from 26th April, 2021. Last date to apply for the exam is 5th May, 2021. Last date has been extended from 30th April to 5th May, 2021, exam date is not out yet. The exam is conducted in 3 stages, stage 1 is Computer Based Test (CBT), stage 2 is Physical Fitness Test & stage 3 is Medical examination. You will have to register yourself with an email id on the website if not already registered. If you are looking forward to being a part of Indian Navy, then you must understand the actual level of examination & prepare accordingly. The best way to prepare for an exam is to solve Previous Years question paper and analyse your performance, which eventually helps you maximizing your chances of doing the best in that limited allotted time.
Through this article, our focus will be to help you put your efforts in the right direction. For that, all the aspirants need to know why attempting Mock Papers & going through Previous year papers is of utmost importance. Below listed points will emphasize on that.
Importance of attempting Previous Year Papers & Mock Tests
- First & foremost, it makes you more familiar with the exam pattern & the level of difficulty of the exam which in turn will help you in steering your preparation in the right direction.
- It helps you analyze your level of preparation. The most important question to answer for an aspirant is Am i Ready? Previous year papers & mocks help you answer that.
- Helps in managing time efficiently. Students have to understand the importance of time management. Suppose you know how to solve all the given questions but if you are not capable of managing them in the allotted time period, then it's a complete waste. For that, you have to practice & build the temperament for solving the maximum number of questions in the given time frame. Just aim to solve the questions accurately and fast. Even a small practice of say 8-10 questions should be time-bounded.
- It helps you in figuring out your weak & stronger areas. You can maintain an error sheet after attempting mocks wherein you can mention the areas you need to improve on & concepts that got you entangled & made you lose time.
- It helps you in figuring out the right strategy to attempt the exam on D-day. What works for you better? Which section to attempt first? How to skip the right questions? To put it in layman’s terms, make mistakes before the actual exam so that you don’t repeat it during the actual exam.
- Practice is the most important ingredient of all the success stories you hear around about all competitive exams. No matter how good you are with those concepts, if you can’t apply that while holding your nerves in that pressure situation, it will not get you a seat.
Candidates should also be aware of the vacancies, exam pattern, eligibility criteria & selection process. Click on the link below for getting all the details related to the exam.
Everything you need to know about Indian Navy 2021 AA SSR recruitment
BYJU'S Exam Prep has always been a constant guide & mentor for Defence aspirants. Download the mock papers from the link provided below & steer your preparations for upcoming exam.
Download Mock Paper 1
Download Mock Paper 2
BYJU'S Exam Prep also offers various free live classes, free quizzes to attempt & a lot of other free quality content, so download the BYJU'S Exam Prep App now & prepare with us in the best way possible.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Sahi Prep Hai, Toh Life Set Hai
Commentswrite a comment