Indian Air Force Group X & Y Exam Analysis 15th July 2021: It was the fourth day of the Indian Air Force X & Y 2021 exam which was conducted across the country in three different shifts by the Indian Air Force. After taking feedback from students our BYJU'S Exam Prep experts have shared the detailed Air Force X & Y 2021 exam analysis.
All those aspirants who will appear in the next shifts can check the topics asked in each section along with the number of questions, difficulty level, good attempts, memory-based question papers, answer key, and expected cut-off for the Air Force X & Y 2021 exam.
Indian Air Force X & Y 2021 Exam Analysis 2021: Difficulty Level
Here is the exam pattern of Airmen Group X & Y exam 2021:
|Name of the Group||Subject & No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration||Difficulty Level|
|Airmen Group X||English: 20 Questions Physics: 25 QuestionsMathematics: 25 Questions||70 marks||60 minutes||Moderate|
|Airmen Group Y||English: 20 Questions Reasoning & General Awareness: 30 Questions||50 marks||45 minutes|
|Airmen Group X & Y||English: 20 marks Physics: 25 QuestionMathematics: 25 QuestionsReasoning & General Awareness: 30 Questions||100 marks||85 minutes|
Indian Air Force X & Y 2021 Exam: Difficulty Level
The Air Force X & Y 2021 Exam was conducted in three shifts. The level of the exam was moderate when compared with the previous year's exam analysis. On the 15th of July, paper questions were also easy & direct. The questions of mathematics were found to be calculative. There were no surprises for students in terms of difficulty level. Questions were uniformly asked from the whole syllabus.
Subject wise difficulty Level
|Mathematics||Easy to Moderate|
|Physics||Easy to Moderate|
Q1. Choose the correct antonym for the given word.
Answer - Keep
Q2. Choose the correct synonym for the given word
Q3. Choose the correct one-word substitution for the given group of words.
A person ruling with unlimited authority
Q4. Fill in the blank.
You ________ wasting your parents money.
Q5. Spot the error
I inquired of him / why he is so negligent / in his studies/ No error.
Answer- Part B is incorrect.
Correct sentence - I inquired of him why he was so negligent in his studies.
Q6. Choose the correct verb form of the given word.
Answer- Adore (VERB)
Q7. Spot the error in the given sentence.
Mathematics will taught (a) / in his school (b) / by the teacher (c)/ No error.(d)
Answer- Part A is incorrect.
Correct sentence - Mathematics will be taught in his school by the teacher.
Q8. Choose the correct one- word substitution for the given group of words.
One who hates women
Q9. Choose the correct antonym for the given word.
Q10. Choose the correct synonym for the given word.
1. Who has been made the brand ambassador of SportzXchange?
Ans. Prithvi Shaw
2. Which movie has won the Best Picture award at Oscars 2021?
3. World Health Day is celebrated on which date?
Ans. 7 April
4. Who is the author of the book “ The Living Mountain”?
Ans. Amitav Ghosh
5. Children’s day is celebrated on which date?
Ans. 14 November
6. When did the Constitution of India come into force?
Ans. 26 January 1950
7. Who was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2020?
Ans. Rohit Sharma
8. Mariyappan Thangavelu is associated with which Sports?
Ans. Paralympic High Jump
9. Where is Kaziranga National Park?
10. What is the full form of UNHRC?
Ans. United Nation Human Rights Council
1. What is the dimensional formula of electric potential potential?
Ans. V = w/q = ML2T-3A-1
2. What is the correct relationship when work is done on the system and it gets compressed?
Ans = Q = U - W
3. Write the sentence in increasing order
- weight of the person inside the coal mine(w1)
- weight of the person at the sea level(w2)
- weight of the person on the mountain (w3)
Ans = w2 > w3 > w1
4. Which of the following is a scalar quantity?
Ans. A- Potential
5. What is the value of current, where resistance is 4 , internal resistance is 0.2 Emf is 5V?
Ans - I = E/R+r = 5/4+0.2 = 1.19A
6. What is the SI Unit of Inductance?
Ans - Weber/ Ampere
7. What is the relation between kinetic energy and mass
Ans - K.E is directly proportional to mass
8.What is the definition of modulation?
Ans. The process of superimposing a low-frequency signal on a high-frequency carrier signal.
9. What is Impulse?
Ans. I= p =mv
10. What is the amount of heat when T1 = 800k T2 = 400k = 750
Ans. = w/(1-t2/t1)= 375j
Q1. If given matrix is A=[2 7:1 4] , then find |adjA|
Q3. What is the multiplicative inverse of -3+5i
Q4. If P(A∪B)=0.6, P(B)=0.4 then find the value of p(A) if both are independent.
Q5. If 15Cr=15C(3r+3) then find the value of r.
Q6. Find the value of x0121-cos2xx
Ans. Does not exist
Q7. If dy/dx=- cosecy, then find the value of d^2y/dx^2
Ans. - cosec^2x.cotx
Q9. If y=asin3and x=bcos3, then find dy/dx
Ans. - tan
Q10. If 3rd term of a GP is 4 then find the product of first five terms.
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!