Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited has released the APTRANSCO notification 2019 for recruitment engineering graduates for 171 vacancies of Assistant Engineer on a regular basis in APTRANSCO Engineering Services. Interested and eligible candidates must apply online for APTRANSCO AE recruitment from 26th March 2019. 25th April is the last date of APTRANSCO Recruitment 2019 online application form. Check out eligibility criteria & Qualification required.
Candidates can opt for the APTRANSCO AE Electrical 2019 test series from the following link below:
Candidates can opt for the KPTCL AE/AEE Electrical 2019 test series from the following link below:
Eligibility Criteria for APTRANSCO Recruitment 2019
|Assistant Engineers/Electrical||BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline|
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- 35 Years in case of General Merit candidates.
- 38 Years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Candidates.
- 40 Years in case of SC/ST and Category | candidates.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Some Important Information regarding exam are:
- KPTCL AE/JE 2019 Exam: Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications
- Best Books for KPTCL AE/JE 2019 EE Exam
- KPTCL AE/JE/AEE 2019 Exam: Preparation Tips and Tricks
- KPTCL AE/JE Exam Previous Year Paper's
- APTRANSCO AE Exam Previous Year Paper's
- APTRANSCO AE 2019 Exam: Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications
- APTRANSCO AE 2019 Exam: Preparation Tips and Tricks
- Best Books for APTRANSCO AE 2019 EE Exam
For more details, check Official website