UPPCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019: UPPCL recruitment for 301 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) has commenced on 6th November for the post in Electrical, Electronics, Civil & Computer Science branches. The selection of the candidates will be based on the score in Computer Based Test and Personal interview. Hence it is required to prepare well for the CBT scheduled in December. So here we are providing the detailed syllabus for all 4 branches of which will help candidates in their preparations for UPPCL AE recruitment 2019 exam.
UPPCL AE Exam Pattern 2019
- CBT shall comprise of questions of different difficulty level
- 75% questions shall be from the Bachelor of Engineering level
- 10% questions of General Knowledge/Awareness
- 10% questions of Reasoning/aptitude
- 5% questions of General Hindi.
- Each question will carry the mark, according to the difficulty level of that question.
- Each correct answer shall carry mark assigned to it and each wrong answer shall carry a negative mark of 25% of the marks assigned to it.
- Examination Centre: Allahabad, Aligarh, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Kanpur, Bareilly Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Jhansi, Muzaffarnagar.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: 30% marks in CBT
UPPCL AE Syllabus 2019
General Knowledge/ Awareness
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- Indian Culture
- Indian History
- Indian national movement
- World & Indian Geography
- Natural resources
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- National & International current affairs
- India’s Agriculture
- Trade & Commerce
- Basic Information technology
- similarities and differences
- space visualization
- spatial orientation
- decision making
- Visual memory
- relationship concepts
- arithmetical reasoning
- figural classification
- arithmetic number series
- non- verbal series
- coding and decoding
- Word Building statement conclusion
- syllogistic reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Space Visualization
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figural Classification etc.
UPPCL AE Syllabus 2019: Technical Syllabus
|Electric Circuits||Networks, Signals and Systems||Digital Logic||Structural Engineering|
|Electromagnetic Fields||Electronic Devices||Computer Organization and Architecture||Geotechnical Engineering|
|Signals and Systems||Analog Circuits||Programming and Data Structures||Water Resources Engineering|
|Electrical Machines||Digital Circuits||Algorithms||Environmental Engineering|
|Power Systems||Control Systems||Theory of Computation||Transportation Engineering|
|Control Systems||Communications||Compiler Design||Geomatics Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronic Measurements||Electromagnetics||Operating System|
|Analog and Digital Electronics||Databases|
|Power Electronics||Computer Networks|
- Engineering Maths is not included in the syllabus for UPPCL AE 2019.
- As defined in UPPCL Notification 2019, syllabus for CBT will same as GATE 2019, so candidates may download the Detailed Syllabus here:
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!