Indian army has released the notification of Territorial Army - 2019. This is for the first time that women can also apply for the Territorial army along with male candidates. The candidate who was looking for TA notification 2019 can find more detailed regarding territorial army exam and notification below.
The applications are invited from gainfully employed citizens for an opportunity of serving the nation as Officers (Non Departmental) in the Territorial Army, which is based on the concept of enabling citizens to serve in the military without sacrificing their primary profession. One can serve the nation – as a civilian and as a soldier.
- Nationality: Both Male and female Citizens of India
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from any recognized University.
- Physical Standards: Should be physically & medically fit in all respects.
- Employment: Already be Employed.
Note: Members of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
|Start of Online Application||26 May 2019|
|Stop of Online Application||25 June 2019|
|Date of Examination||28 July 2019|
Read Detailed Notification here:
Standard & Syllabus of the Examination:
Number of Questions
|I||Part - 1: Reasoning||2 hrs||50||50|
|Part - 2: Elementary Mathematics||50||50|
|II||Part - 1: General Knowledge||2 hrs||50||50|
|Part - 1: English||50||50|
Standard: A Matriculation level will be the norm of the articles in Elementary Mathematics. Approximately the standard of articles in other topics will be as anticipated from an Indian university graduate.
Candidates to Ensure Their Eligibility for the Examination:
The applicants applying for the exam should ensure that they meet all eligibility criteria for admission into the exam. The mere issue of the candidate's admission certificate will not indicate that the competent authority has eventually cleared his candidacy.
TIME: The time allotted for each paper is 02 hours, which will be conducted in two sessions.
- Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions (OMR Answer Sheet will be used).
- Qualifying Marks: The Minimum marks in each part of the paper should be 40% and an overall average of 50% should be scored by the candidate.
- Fee Details: Each Candidate is required to pay a fee of Rs 200/-Candidates should note that only the methods specified on the website can be used to pay the examination fee. It is neither valid nor appropriate to pay the fee through any other mode. Applications presented without the fee/mode prescribed shall be dismissed in summary.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must apply online through the www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in website.
- Go to Careers section and Click on Join As an Officer
- Register with your email ID and fill other details
- Re-login and Fill the form with all details
- Make Payment
Embodiment for Training:
(a) One month of basic training in the first year of commissioning.
(b) Two months of annual training camp every year including the duration of the first year.
(c) Three months of Post-commissioning training within the first two years at IMA, Dehradun.
More from us:
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep