SuperTET Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
As the SuperTET exam is just around the corner. Candidates preparing for the SuperTET exam must start the preparation in advance. Solving SuperTET previous year papers, mock tests and practice papers will be of utmost help to all the candidates. Candidates can download the SuperTET previous year's question papers pdf from the link given below:-
SuperTET Previous Year Question Papers Benefits
- Candidates can get an idea of the Difficulty Level of Questions.
- Understand the exact nature of the exam pattern.
- With the help of the previous year's question paper get an idea of the topic-wise Distribution of the question.
- Helpful to plan your strategy for SuperTET Exam.
- Helpful to increase the speed & Better Time Management.
SUPER TET 2022: Important Pointers
- Super TET is a single-mode exam.
- The mode of examination will be offline i.e, pen and paper mode.
- There is no negative marking in SuperTET.
- The examination will be for 2.5 hours.
SUPER TET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and Passed 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)* OR
- Graduation and passed a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation and B.Ed. passed Candidates.
- Note: You must qualify for UPTET Paper-1 or CTET Paper-1 Exam.
SUPER TET 2022: Exam Pattern
- It is an offline pen-paper-based test of 150 marks having 150 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark without any provision of negative marking.
- The examination type will be multiple choice questions and will include 4 options with only 1 correct option.
- The language of the paper will be Hindi and English and candidates can choose any language.
No. of Ques.
No. of Marks
Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)
2 Hours 30 minutes
Environmental & Social Studies
Life Skill Management & Aptitude
MORE FROM US:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)