Super TET 2021 Exam Pattern: It is an offline pen paper-based examination. Only the candidates who are CTET/UPTET Qualified can apply for appearing in this state-level exam and all those who appear to have to score the minimum marks as specified by the concerned authority to get this certification. You can also check the Super TET 2021 Eligibility criteria. In this article, we are going to discuss the exam pattern of the Online Classroom Program TET Exam.
Scheme of Online Classroom Program TET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The candidate has to clear the Online Classroom Program TET 2021 with the minimum marks and only the candidates who have qualified CTET/UPTET can apply for this post.
- The qualified candidates will be provided with certifications for the same.
- The duration of the Online Classroom Program TET exam is 2.5 hours.
- It is an offline pen-paper-based test of 150 marks having 150 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question carrying 1 mark without any provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)||40||40||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Environmental and Social Studies||10||10|
|General Knowledge/ Current Occupations||30||30|
|Life Skill/ Management and Aptitude||10||10|
Super TET Selection Process:
The Selection process of Online Classroom Program TET is based on Cut off which are decided by the authority depending on the level of difficulty in Paper, the number of seats and number of candidates appeared in the examination. The Online Classroom Program TET Cutoff is prepared after giving due weightage to both the candidate’s performance in academics and the Online Classroom Program TET Written Exam.
Super TET Cut-off Weightage:
|Written Exam||Super TET||60 % of Obtained Percentage|
|Academic||Class 10th||10% of Obtained Percentage|
|Class 12th||10% of Obtained Percentage|
|Graduation||10% of Obtained Percentage|
|Teaching Training||10% of Obtained Percentage|
Super TET 2019 Exam Cut-Off:
The Online Classroom Program TET Exam is of high value to the candidates who are willing to make their career in the teaching profession in Uttar Pradesh state as after clearing this exam they can apply for the post of primary teachers in various government schools.
|Category||Qualifying Percentage||Passing Marks|
Sahi Prep hai Toh Life Set hai!